T Nation

Need knowledgeable Dr. in New York

Looking for MD to treat me for low test… I just started the process this week with the endo and he doesnt want to start hgh or ai’s. Its a little difficult to push him because we are colleagues. Not looking for mail order or anything, just a guy that knows his stuff in the New York area. My days of no id western union are over, I hope.

[quote]csman wrote:
Looking for MD to treat me for low test… I just started the process this week with the endo and he doesnt want to start hgh or ai’s. Its a little difficult to push him because we are colleagues. Not looking for mail order or anything, just a guy that knows his stuff in the New York area. My days of no id western union are over, I hope.[/quote]

If you are willing to travel to philadelphia PA then I know of some one that has helped tons of guys resolve their issue. We both work together to give the best of alterantive medicine with conventional medicine. We also except PPO insurance if you have …PM me for details

I suggest you go to ANDROLOGISTS: Brett Mellinger, Natan Bar Chama, and Harris Nagler. Mine is Mellinger and I’ve referred two people to him already. Google or search him in Pub Med. He’s done A LOT of work for low T and fertility.

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
I suggest you go to ANDROLOGISTS: Brett Mellinger, Natan Bar Chama, and Harris Nagler. Mine is Mellinger and I’ve referred two people to him already. Google or search him in Pub Med. He’s done A LOT of work for low T and fertility. [/quote]

There are alot of good dr’s out there you just have to do your research to find the best one suited for your needs.