T Nation

Need Kids

Been on basic TRT protocol for well over a year, 100mg Test Enth 2xwk, 250iu HCG E3D, .5 mg arimidex E3D... loving it....
About 3 weeks into a blast I raised my test to 750mg a week, 50mg Tbol/day, 250iu HCG, 1 mg Arimidex E3D and my wife reminds me are trying to have another baby in August.
I just handed in a sperm analysis 5 days ago but am freaking out already.

I havent read any other posts yet, but heard theres this HMG stuff now too?

Analysis came back and the results werent so good.
Sperm count was a 3 on a range thats suppose to be greater than 20.
The mobility was also really low.
The volume was good.
In the notes it said heads were irregular sizes and shapes, they want me to do another test.
I switched my HCG to mon,wed,fri instead of E3D
last shot of this bottle on monday, ill wait a cpl days and do nolvadex for 7 days and try again
Any other suggestions to pull this off with out coming off right now?

It takes significant time for sperm to mature – the entire process may be as long as 100 days or as short as 42 – so anything done today will not show up immediately. It’s not my area of expertise but I’d expect you will need at least 2 or 3 months.

It took me about 3 months to see a significant improvement coming from a staring point of ZERO.

No need for PCT since you’re on TRT…just drop back down to your “cruise” protocol. The extra test probably isn’t hurting anything, but I’d drop the Tbol or whatever else you’ve got going and just go back to traditional TRT. As mentioned, it takes some time for the sperm to grow/mature.

If you use hCG, no need to change your T dose.

hCG can work but FSH will still be low. If you used Nolvadex low dose EOD you would make your own LH/FSH if your pituitary and hypothalamus are in the game. Many make babies on hCG. Do not do high dose hCG.

Please see the advice for new guys sticky.

Thanks everybody, i follow protocol, just on a blast right now…time just crept up on me

Found out two days ago my wife’s pregnant.
If my sperm analysis was pretty bad as i posted, and then she got pregnant shortly after, should i concerned about the sperm quality? We went quite a few months on no birth control or protection, weren’t trying to get pregnant, but had sex at least 5x a week and she never got pregnant before?

Life sometimes throws curve balls.

Hey Ned… hello!

I’m trying to have a baby too and I need to ask you something… did you use some test (TRT dose) on the way back to recover? I’m using test (TRT) and HCG after my bad sperm acount…

[quote]Thiago Monteiro wrote:
Hey Ned… hello!

I’m trying to have a baby too and I need to ask you something… did you use some test (TRT dose) on the way back to recover? I’m using test (TRT) and HCG after my bad sperm acount… [/quote]

I went the HCG mono route…