Need Input Before Starting First Cycle

hello first of all im new to this site and have been readin and been learning from it…
so without furtherdo
here are my gears…
test 400
and deca 300

im getting ready to start my first cycle of im test/deca injection and I got a couple newbie questions…I have been using natural test boosters for awhile… and im still using one right now… should I take cycle off from it before I inject myself?should I hold off on the deca before i start it?

other is what kind of pct do u guys recommend… pct should be started 2 weeks after last shot of test correct? I would also need a hcg correct to help prevent ball shrinkage? can I get away with using triazole for estrogen blocker or would I need something stronger… I just want to get everything down before I start my cycle so any help is appreciated…

here is my current supplements I was using
dpol
triazole
on pro complex gainer
on hydrobuilder
creatine
omega fish oil
on multivitamins

How old you?
How long have you been lifting?
Weight
Hieght
Weights used for…
Bench
Squat
Deadlift
Overhead

How is your diet.

[quote]Reed wrote:
How old you?
How long have you been lifting?
Weight
Hieght
Weights used for…
Bench
Squat
Deadlift
Overhead

How is your diet.[/quote]
Im 28
Ive been lifting for 2.5 yrs now… i used to go to gym before i actually got into lifting… just mainly was running and doing leg work for soccer before i tore my acl lcl and mcl…but now i like to actually workout

My height is 6’4
Weight 220
Squat 245… cant really squat too much cause of knee
Bench 215 x 8
Leg press is much better i can do 500+
Overhead 135

Diet is pretty good… not the cleanest but its good… chicken…salads… rice…fish…fruits n veggies… eatting 5 times a day