Need Honest and Thorough Advice

My name is Mike and I am new to this forum. So, please forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong forum. Here is my story.

I am a 43 year old male who is trying to get into shape, both physically and visually. At my heaviest I weighed 210 pounds. Most of my fat was in my stomach area. About 2 years ago I completed the P90X program and lost around 35 pounds and weigh approximately 175 pounds. This was great, but I found that while I lost weight, I was not gaining any muscle. Well, not the glamour muscles, if you know what I mean.

Over the next couple of years since I have gotten back up to 185-190. Now I am starting the P90X again with more intensity. I am focusing on my diet as well as the exercise program.

Recently a friend of mine suggested EQ 100 and Test to me about 3 weeks ago. Currently I am taking 1/2 cc of each, twice a week (Monday and Friday. In just that amount of time I have noticed small things like my biceps getting bigger (slightly). I have not noticed any real side effects that I am worried about. Except that the sex drive is a little more (although semen production is down, but does not bother me). I am having a hard time getting rid of the fat around the stomach area, which is my main concern.

The reason for this post is to ask if there is anyone out there who can give me proper direction to achieve what I want to achieve. I have attached a photo of me currently, as well as a photo of what I am sort of going for. It is not really drastic. I just want to look good naked, if that makes sense to anyone.

I am also looking for someone who can tell me more about the 2 items I am taking (Test & EQ 100). Things like: Is the dosage and ratio of the items that I am taking enough for what I want to achieve? What type of exercises do I really need to be doing in order to achieve what I want to achieve? What should I be eating? Do I need to run as well as exercise?

I am not afraid to do what it takes to achieve this goal. Exercise, up the dosage of what I am taking, etc. I just want to get to my goal, or as close as I can in roughly 3-4 months, if possible.

If you can help me out with any information, that would be awesome. I know it is a lot to ask but I am hoping there is someone out there who used to be in my shoes and wanted someone to lead them in the right direction. Thanks for your time and I hope someone can get me on the right track!

So you’re a 43 year old p90x user who wants to “look better naked.”

You’ve started injecting anabolics you know nothing about without knowing how to diet or do any exercise outside of p90x.

I usually like to bust the chops of younger guys that have promise or drive. It’s a dickish way to give advise but I like busting chops. You. You on the other hand. I’ve got nothing for you.

Better yet. Quadruple the dose of whatever you’re taking. Get some anadrol. Take 500mg twice daily.

Go to a gym. Use the smith machine and only the smith machine.

Diet? Cabbage and milk. Nothing but.

Seriously? Did you think to yourself, “I used p90x once. Lost weight then I stopped. Now I gained weight again. I guess it’s time to jump on the needle.”

The level of buffoonery in this post is staggering. I really hope you’re a troll. There’s nothing you can’t accomplish in that time frame naturally.

Why is it that more and more people on here think that using AAS is like smoking a joint once in a while.
Something anyone can just casually do without repercussions.

In just that amount of time I have noticed small things like my biceps getting bigger (slightly).

buh, Buh, BUHAHAWHWHAHAHAHWHAWHWAHHAWHWAHWAHAWHWAH. I hope that picture is of you before P90X because if that’s “bigger” biceps you should quit.

Right. Now.

Only way this is legit is if “said story and photo” left out the sex change part!

LOL, that fuckin picture man haha.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
LOL, that fuckin picture man haha. [/quote]

my old lady has more developed arms and shoulders and she’s like 125lbs!

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
LOL, that fuckin picture man haha. [/quote]

my old lady has more developed arms and shoulders and she’s like 125lbs![/quote]

Haha

This is one of the rare times I hope this is a troll

I don’t understand why you want to do any gear any ways I mean seriously from that pic your massive and shredded almost IFBB status.