T Nation

Need HIgh Calorie Foods

Need some suggestions on high calorie foosd that are easy to eat or drink. Trying to gain 20 pounds. Any ideas are good.

I’m not even gonna ask about what your diet looks like because I don’t want to get into it but if your having real trouble:

-Milk/chocolate milk
-Whey with the two above
-Eggs
-Beef
-Peanut Butter

What kind of macros you want? Clean? Dirty? Beef in all forms, eggs, PB, Coconut oil, EVVO, ribs,full fat cheese, full fat yogurt, whole milk, ice cream, pizza

Snickers.

EVOO

coconut oil, toss TBSP’s into your shakes :wink:

heavy cream (50 cals per TBSP)

nuts

Seeds

Nuts

Milk

cheese

Oil

Protein powder

How he eats depends on how fast he plans on gaining 20lbs.

As far as this topic, Ryan may help the best considering he has an appetite like a Great White.

Now, granted, my workouts last a long time, but hand-to-God my PWO meal as of late has been:

1 white potato
2 cans of salmon at 560cals per can with whey mixed in.

Do crap like that, and you will gain weight on the cheap.

Squat has been going up like crazy, and I’ve been gaining weight. Sure, not every ounce of it’s muscle, but whatever.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
How he eats depends on how fast he plans on gaining 20lbs.

As far as this topic, Ryan may help the best considering he has an appetite like a Great White.[/quote]

Lol thanks X.

I find that rice pasta is pretty carb dense, also nut butters are great. I like filling a blender with milk, protein powder, natural peanut butter, a banana, maybe avacado, ice cream. Pretty much whatever I can fit into it, lots of cals and easy to get down. Usually* tastes good depending.

Bro…fucking eat burgers. And chicken wings…and anything fat laden… 9kcal per gram…that means it carries more than double the caloric weight of carbs or protein.

This isn’t rocket science.

See, if I had said that…

[quote]Professor X wrote:
See, if I had said that…[/quote]

Haha…yea…

[quote]facko wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
See, if I had said that…[/quote]

Haha…yea…[/quote]
hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger hamburger

Oh yes…doesn’t X not engage in the cheese or mayo ??

If that’s the case X…I said CHEESEBURGER.

And…just to be more of an asshole and play into how people on this forum view ME …YOU MUST EAT 6 CHEESEBURGERS IN ONE SITTING POST WORKOUT AFTER FASTING ALL DAY!!!111

[quote]facko wrote:
Oh yes…doesn’t X not engage in the cheese or mayo ??

If that’s the case X…I said CHEESEBURGER.

And…just to be more of an asshole and play into how people on this forum view ME …YOU MUST EAT 6 CHEESEBURGERS IN ONE SITTING POST WORKOUT AFTER FASTING ALL DAY!!!111[/quote]
that would make a pretty decent meal actually. Its basically what I get from BK minus 2 patties and plus a shit ton of buns! only like 800-1000cals though. Not nearly enough if you are fasting all day!

[quote]Gl;itch.e wrote:

[quote]facko wrote:
Oh yes…doesn’t X not engage in the cheese or mayo ??

If that’s the case X…I said CHEESEBURGER.

And…just to be more of an asshole and play into how people on this forum view ME …YOU MUST EAT 6 CHEESEBURGERS IN ONE SITTING POST WORKOUT AFTER FASTING ALL DAY!!!111[/quote]
that would make a pretty decent meal actually. Its basically what I get from BK minus 2 patties and plus a shit ton of buns! only like 800-1000cals though. Not nearly enough if you are fasting all day![/quote]

Please explain what I need to ask for at BK…I want this 800-1000cal meal…it would probably fit my macrozzz!

[quote]facko wrote:

Please explain what I need to ask for at BK…I want this 800-1000cal meal…it would probably fit my macrozzz![/quote]
Well they are called Quad-stackers in NZ. It’s basically just 4 patties, cheese, onion rings, bbq sauce and mayo. It’s about 60-70grams of protein 50-60grams of fat and about 30-40grams of carbs.

I have always been a fan of the triple whopper. I cant eat anythign at mcdonalds without getting sick but i can easily take down a triple whopper and feel no ill effects. I got bet one i time i couldnt do a quad stacker and triple whopper. Sorry sapps had to pay 20$ for their stupidity.