T Nation

Need HGH and Test Advice

I am finishing my second month of HGH and Test replacement therapy. I am experiencing very good gains and excellent pumps, sometimes for a couple of days after. My problem is I am noticing that I am holding some water and at night my arms and hands are getting numb. Any advice???

200mg test ethanate/week
12 units of HGH/week-5 days on/2 off
1000mg HCG/week
arimidex (monday, wednesday & Friday)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Devil’s lap dog wrote:
I am finishing my second month of HGH and Test replacement therapy. I am experiencing very good gains and excellent pumps, sometimes for a couple of days after. My problem is I am noticing that I am holding some water and at night my arms and hands are getting numb. Any advice???

200mg test ethanate/week
1000mg HCG/week
arimidex (monday, wednesday & Friday)[/quote]

This does not look doctor controlled. It all seems a bit too high. In the early days, clinicians found that HGH caused joint problems and concluded that the dosing they were using was too high. You should know that stuff… why not? HCG seems a bit high but quite reasonable. That is a lot of T to convert to E. But how much arimidex are you taking per week?

How are you feeling energy wise and libido? Whats else is positive.

This is doctor controlled, he is going to bring back the HGH to 2 units. I was only lifting and not doing any cardio. The pumps were out of this world and last for days, especially shoulder work outs. Energy and sex drive is excellent.

Thanks for the advice, but wouldn’t I have numbing in the hands all the time if it was CTS? I am only getting it when I sleep in certain positions. The DR said I could take it in the mornings instead of at night and to bring back the dose to 2 units/ED. Have you used HGH and did you experience any sides at the beginning?

You can address the water through an OTC supp like Dandelion Root. 1000 mg 3X a day drains me. Good luck…

I increased my H2O intake as well as started to take vitamin B6 and the numbness and swelling has gone away. I also reduced my HGH to 2units/ED. Last night I slept like a baby and I am about 4 lbs lighter. I also took a couple of days off lifting.

I’m not 100% certain but it’s really likely that you’re just getting numbness in your hands because of the way you’re sleeping on them. If you aren’t getting the signs of cts during the day and only at night it’s because you probably don’t have cts.

You’re just cutting off circulation to your hands by sleeping in wierd positions. Happened to me before I used hgh, and it happens to me now that I’m using hgh :slight_smile:

I do some times get a little numbness in my hands when I am using the cell phone or on the mountain bike but it’s very minor and I did experience this before the HGH also. You may be right, it may be that the extra weight and the combination of HGH & test are making it more noticeable.

i’m doing 4 ius a day and the joint pain is incredible. 1500 mg of test 1000 of tren and 800 of deca…growing pretty good though

How long have you been on 4 units? Are you getting numbness in your hands?

actualy its about 5.33 a day and I got numbness after about 6 weeks now i’m 4 months into it and the pain is incredible in my right elbow and my left thumb joint. Its supposed to go away in another couple of months.

you ever use gh? everyone I know gets it top of the feet is common…elbows very common …can feel like carpel tunnel .btw nice 911 …I have an 82 930 same color…love the older porsches

[quote]Devil’s lap dog wrote:

200mg test ethanate/week
1000mg HCG/week
arimidex (monday, wednesday & Friday)[/quote]

You should increase your water intake if you are having numbness, not enough water. also P5P is good for carpal tunnel symptoms should you have any.

good luck mon cheri

[quote]Npccompetitor69 wrote:
i’m doing 4 ius a day and the joint pain is incredible. 1500 mg of test 1000 of tren and 800 of deca…growing pretty good though[/quote]

you fuckin better be. that is a shit load of gear bro!

This may sound stupid but what is P5P?

That’s alot of tren bro. How are the strength gains? Also HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SLEEP?

I sleep great the strength gains are pretty good…horny factor is through the roof!