T Nation

Need Help with Tren

Hi, I am a really dedicated person that have been training non off for the last 7 years. I have a really great aesthetic body but I want to be a little more bigger conserving my current body fat and shape so I’m thinking on taking Tren Tabs because I don’t know how to inject my self.
So the question is.
If I take half a day (.5mg) will it work with no negative side effect?
Or is it not enough?
I read that tren doesn’t cause liver damage so there should not be any problem taking it oral.
But I also read that you should take at least 50mg every other day.

Stop. By tren tabs do you mean methlytrienelone?

Yea… you’re really confused. DO NOT confuse injectable dosing of trenbolone acetate or trenbolone enanthate with anything you would be taking orally. They are NOT the same product, and should not be dosed the same, AT ALL. Give us the specific compound name of what you plan to take.

Also, an oral only cycle is stupid. But I gave up long ago on trying to convince people not to do it. IF, however, you’re open to the possibility of injectables, we can advise you on how to use them. If your only problem is that you don’t know how to do it, that’s a problem that can be solved.

I put the link of the exact tabs I was going to take but the edited it out, this is the description

Tren Tabs

Methyl Trenbolone Tablets 1mg

Indications

Tren Tabs are indicated in treatment of severe muscular dystrophy and severe unrelated muscular catabolism as well as acute growth failure.

Presentation

Each carton contains 5 strips of 10 tablets each.

yes, its Methyl Trenbolone Tablets 1mg

If you took 50 fucking mgs of methyl tren in one day, you would almost certainly die. Not kidding. Standard dosing is more like .5mg per day, up to 1mg per day. Most people measure methyl tren in MICROGRAMS, not MILLIGRAMS. I would NOT recommend what youre planning to do, at all. It’s a horrible idea to take methyl tren, alone, as your introduction to steroids. You’re going to feel like absolute shit if you run this without also running injectable testosterone.

Also, as far as liver damage is concerned… oral steroids are WAAAAAY harsher on the liver than injectables. And methyl tren is literally probably the harshest of all steroids in existence on the liver. The fact that you assumed the opposite is alarming. You don’t know ANYTHING about steroids. Please don’t use them. You’re the first person I think I’ve come across who might actually kill themself by using the wrong way.

This just sounds like a bad idea altogether. I’ve never heard of Tren Tabs but I would bet they are harsh on your liver. I would also bet that you have to take a ton of them to get the results you are hoping for.

Since you state that you “dont know how to inject myself” you’ve never done an AAS. This is not a good idea for your first cycle. There is a reason that 99% of guys on this board use Test as a base then stack others for various effects is because it is the PROPER WAY TO DO THINGS!

Either grow a pair and learn to pin yourself or forget AAS. Also, if you do decide to pin, just go with a first cycle of Test Eth. using an AI and with a proper PCT plan.

Yea, thats why I’m asking I’am 100% natural and have never taken nor know in person someone who has, just read cientific papers.

Testobase
Testobolin
Testobolin XR
Testocyp
TestoRapid

And what would be the diffrence?

@flipcollar @studhammer well boys I hope we avoided a death sentence here. Hey man listen @aesthetimatic methyltrienelone is certainly not for a first or second or for FUCK Sakes a third cycle.that Shit is for very advanced and knowledgeable users.

Ok so what I understand its so potent I could cut the Tab in 4 take 1/4 every 2 days and I could see results.

You know what your right because orals only are the way to the moon and back for muscle growth.

So its a bigger problem how I take it then what I take?

Yeah, I’m sure it sounds good to take orals but you shouldn’t without testosterone and we mean injectable. Because if your not running a test base then

1. Your gonna be shut down hard and have no sex drive, energy, mood swings loss of appetite. Not to mention the after effects of cessation of the drug. It’s harder to recover the HpTA when not having any exogenous test in your system.
  2. Your gonna definitely lose all of the gains you did happen to make possibly losing some you already had.

You are very wrong, orals have to travel and be filtered by the liver…

Any steroid that isn’t testosterone will completely shut down natural testosterone production. That is why you need a test base. It’s that simple. If you are afraid of needles then don’t even try this dumb stuff.

When i started i also did not know shit about injecting but there is actually a lot of good information from trt forums you can use, and its actually very simple and painless if you do it the right way.

dude, I don’t know how to say this. You aren’t ready for steroids. Just don’t do it. I can’t give you further advice in good conscience.