Need Help with Setting Goals

You should read this entire thread, and click the links and read those articles. There is TONS of information.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_beginner/must_reads_for_beginners

Pick one of the programs on this site and stick with it for 8-12 weeks. You will progress if you stick with it. You also have to eat clean - read the nutrition articles.

You say “The main ideea is to look good and feel good (don’t care about strenght or perfomance)” but you have to understand that without those 2 critical components of training, you will get nowhere.

“Look good and feel good” isnt a goal. I find that you have to set a specific short-term goal in order to get anywhere. For example, “I want to lose 5 pounds by October 1.” On October 2nd your goal might be, “I want to weigh 185 pounds by the end of October.”

The key is attainable short-term goals. If you say, I want to lose 20 pounds by the end of October, that may not be attainable and you’ll beat yourself up about it.

In response to the stuff you list at the end of your post:

• You’ll definately hit your legs

• 1.5 hours a day for 5 days is overkill… you have MORE than enough time. You should be in and out in under an hour, 3 days a week. Cardio on your off days.

• creatine, Whey protein and fish oil is all you need!

Getting in shape is hard work, but so is researching how to do it. You can learn alot from the articles on this site. Sift through them and you’ll find a way to meet your goals.

-I