Need Help With Right Supplement

hi im new at this so please bear with me, my son lifted hes 15 he cleans and jerks 250 and
snacthes about 210 what supplement can help hes numders and be safe to hes about 235 can anyone
please help there is alot of bullshit out there

Food will help his numbers. I don’t consider it a supp, but protein powder I guess.

All he needs is creatine, protein powder, and alot of food. Look into Surge Recovery also.

He’s 15. Puberty, plenty of food and exercise will help his #'s. Keep him well fed with quality meats, eggs, fruits, veggies, nuts, beans, etc. and his natural testosterone at that age will take care of the rest. If you’re stuck on supplementing a good diet, go with a quality protein product such as Metabolic Drive and introducing him to fish oil if you haven’t already.

how about Beta-Alanine to will it help and thanks guys your right diet is the right way to go

[quote]Harry M wrote:
how about Beta-Alanine to will it help and thanks guys your right diet is the right way to go [/quote]

Beta-Alanine is good. I absolutely love Surge Workout Fuel on leg days. Father to Father it’s nice to see people care enough about their kids program to do their own investigating. I wish my parents would’ve so they could see how hard I work at it.

[quote]Harry M wrote:
hi im new at this so please bear with me, my son lifted hes 15 he cleans and jerks 250 and
snacthes about 210 what supplement can help hes numders and be safe to hes about 235 can anyone
please help there is alot of bullshit out there [/quote]

Is he eating at least three or four real (whole food) meals each day?

How many hours does he sleep each night?

Can he do at least 15 push-ups, lunges, and pull-ups?

Is he lifting for fun or for sport?

How tall is he, and approximately how much of the 235 is fat (in other words, how pudgy/built does he look)?

At his age, simple whole food, Metabolic Drive, and Surge Recovery will be plenty. Once he’s more physically mature, more advanced supplements could help (depending on specific goals you’d want to address), but incorporating them now is unnecessary.

Sound advice here. Don’t try to get too fancy and stick with whole foods. I’ve seen happen that parents think they can help there kid out by buying them designer supplements, and the result was just wasted money, and a de-emphasis on proper nutrition. Make sure food intake is high quality and make sure he’s getting good sleep, which means, that he’s on top of his school work. I know I was always up late doing school work because I didn’t start it til like 9:30 at night.

And good advice on the pullups and pushups. It will pay dividends on his shoulder health.

Best of luck to him.

[quote]Ocelot82 wrote:
Harry M wrote:
how about Beta-Alanine to will it help and thanks guys your right diet is the right way to go

Beta-Alanine is good. I absolutely love Surge Workout Fuel on leg days. Father to Father it’s nice to see people care enough about their kids program to do their own investigating. I wish my parents would’ve so they could see how hard I work at it.

[/quote]

thanks there is alot of bullshit out there i want him to do well when he compete hes a hard worker and im very proud of him but im a dad how thinks i need to make sure the stuff he take is good for him thanks you have been a big help i hope i can pick your mind again

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
Harry M wrote:

How tall is he, and approximately how much of the 235 is fat (in other words, how pudgy/built does he look)?

At his age, simple whole food, Metabolic Drive, and Surge Recovery will be plenty. Once he’s more physically mature, more advanced supplements could help (depending on specific goals you’d want to address), but incorporating them now is unnecessary.[/quote]

hes lean he compete and yes he can do all that he 6’0 tall hes goal 136k in the clean and jerk and 120k in the snacth can it be done in 8 mos for school age nationals he at 95k snacth and 118 in the clean and jerk

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
Harry M wrote:

At his age, simple whole food, Metabolic Drive, and Surge Recovery will be plenty. Once he’s more physically mature, more advanced supplements could help (depending on specific goals you’d want to address), but incorporating them now is unnecessary.[/quote]

ps im in new york too in albany

If you are concerned with quality and health of the supplements, then stick with Biotest when you can. Here are the products I would recommend to your son:

Surge Recovery
Creatine
Flameout
Surge Workout Fuel
Beta-alanine
L-Leucine

Also potentially helpful:
ZMA
Z-12
Superfood

Good but not quite worth the money IMO for someone his age:
Receptormax
FA3

You should post his diet up here too, if you’d like any critique on it :slight_smile: