T Nation

Need Help With Norandrodiol

Hey everybody!

This is my first post in this forum. I need some good advice. I am left with one bottle of kaizen norandrodiol (60 oral capsules of 100mg). I dont want to throw them away, so any advice on how to take them (dosing) will be helpful. I have discussed this before and everybody has said that it is not enough to produce results and that i should stick to creatine now. However, i have not done a cycle yet so i thought i could be quite receptive to it and maybe do it.

Really confused now! If i take it, is the quantity enough to require PCT?Any help will be appreciated.

Well it is not that potent and the delivery system is not that great.
With that in mind I say do 5 caps a day to try to get the most out of it as possible. This will only give you 12 days I know but this mean virtually no shut down with the possibility of a little quicker recovery time while on. Try 3 caps before you work out and the other 2 before bed.
Get some M and use it while on and for 2 weeks after you come off. This will minimize estrogen build up, shut down, and help you recover from it almost right away.
DA

[quote]Darkangel wrote:
Well it is not that potent and the delivery system is not that great.
With that in mind I say do 5 caps a day to try to get the most out of it as possible. This will only give you 12 days I know but this mean virtually no shut down with the possibility of a little quicker recovery time while on. Try 3 caps before you work out and the other 2 before bed.
Get some M and use it while on and for 2 weeks after you come off. This will minimize estrogen build up, shut down, and help you recover from it almost right away.
DA[/quote]

Thanks darkangel!
Sorry for replying late but i had posted in supps and my thread was moved to the roids column. really good news about not shutting down compl.However, was is the M for PCT?Do u mean Nolva?

Nope on the Nolva. I said what I meant. Just use M while on and for a few weeks after and you should be more than fine.
IMHO you might get more from the M than from the Norandro you are going to take.
Good luck though and tell us how it goes.
DA