Calf-Raises
Friday:
Bench Press
Squat
Pull Ups
Calf-Raises
Saturday:Rest
Sunday:Rest

I workout primarily for Pankration conditioning. Pankration is a hybrid style of fighting used primarily in MMA events. I am 18 and have just started lifting this year, but am already in decent shape from years of Karate and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

My question to you guys is if I am lacking anything major in my routine that would help with my sport. If you are still comfused about what I do just assume I am both a wrestler and a boxer.

Also I spar for 2 hours on Tuesday and Thursday aswell as on most weekends.

As I started reading this site I started to feel that I was overtraining but after the first 2 weeks of training through soreness everyday, my routine actually doesn’t seem that hard anymore. I haven’t been sore the morning after lifting for quite some time now.

Discuss…

ok, we know the exercises, but what is your routine like? ie sets and reps, % of max, rest between sets and so on.

You are going to murder yourself. Deadlifting and squatting 3x a week each while training? I’d say drop the training to two to three days a week assuming you are training hard for your martial art. Also what kind of weights are you working with and volume?