T Nation

Need Help with Low E2


#1

Currently on my 2nd cycle of test E. I am in my 7th week of 600mg test E/weekly, 250iu’s HCG twice weekly. I am 28 male, 220 pounds, and 11% body fat. I started an AI because of high e2 levels but after my 6 week blood work results i found out i creashed my e2 levels all the way down to <.5 … I obviously dropped the AI but how long untill my levels come back up? is there anything i can do to help in the mean time?


#2

[quote]Tkn510 wrote:
Currently on my 2nd cycle of test E. I am in my 7th week of 600mg test E/weekly, 250iu’s HCG twice weekly. I am 28 male, 220 pounds, and 11% body fat. I started an AI because of high e2 levels but after my 6 week blood work results i found out i creashed my e2 levels all the way down to <.5 … I obviously dropped the AI but how long untill my levels come back up? is there anything i can do to help in the mean time?[/quote]

You should start to feel better in a week or two, especially with that much test e aromatizing T to E.


#3

[quote]Tkn510 wrote:
Currently on my 2nd cycle of test E. I am in my 7th week of 600mg test E/weekly, 250iu’s HCG twice weekly. I am 28 male, 220 pounds, and 11% body fat. I started an AI because of high e2 levels but after my 6 week blood work results i found out i creashed my e2 levels all the way down to <.5 … I obviously dropped the AI but how long untill my levels come back up? is there anything i can do to help in the mean time?[/quote]

A week should do. What AI were you using and how much?


#4

I was using Adex .5 EOD … It completely crashed my E2 BAD! I was thinking about dropping for 10 days and then starting again at .25 E3D. I definitely under estimated the potency of it.


#5

[quote]Tkn510 wrote:
I was using Adex .5 EOD … It completely crashed my E2 BAD! I was thinking about dropping for 10 days and then starting again at .25 E3D. I definitely under estimated the potency of it. [/quote]

You may be an overresponder. I think KSman reccomends 1/4 the dose. I switched AI’s when I had an issue.


#6

low E sucks but thankfully it’s one of the easiest hormone related problems to fix. I’m suffering a little with it myself just now


#7

[quote]Yogi wrote:
low E sucks but thankfully it’s one of the easiest hormone related problems to fix. I’m suffering a little with it myself just now[/quote]
Ha ha ha


#8

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
low E sucks but thankfully it’s one of the easiest hormone related problems to fix. I’m suffering a little with it myself just now[/quote]
Ha ha ha[/quote]

bro… how… how could you?

It’s all KSman’s fault anyway. “Run your AI during PCT, Yogi…”


#9

[quote]Tkn510 wrote:
Currently on my 2nd cycle of test E. I am in my 7th week of 600mg test E/weekly, 250iu’s HCG twice weekly. I am 28 male, 220 pounds, and 11% body fat. I started an AI because of high e2 levels but after my 6 week blood work results i found out i creashed my e2 levels all the way down to <.5 … I obviously dropped the AI but how long untill my levels come back up? is there anything i can do to help in the mean time?[/quote]
Do nothing.
How long? Depending on the ai type, dosage, bodyfat and more.
Can’t say for sure, but for me on 500mg of test e, levels came back after 10 days.
It’s just logical if you calculate the time it takes to get out of your system.

If you change something you might end up causing e2 levels to go back way too high.

Which ai did u use? My exp was with adex…