Need Help with Injections

I’ve had my endo do the injections for about 2 years now. I’m in college and it’s just really difficult for me to drive down to his office for like a 15 min appointment. He’s 2 hours away. Plus he’s just recently doubled my dose to 200ml every 2 weeks.

My question is, where on earth can I get intramuscular injections done? Something that won’t cost me a ton of money. Like a free clinic or something. I really don’t think ill be able to do it myself. I’m afraid of hitting a vein or something. I have really unsteady hands. Oh and injections are my only option.

This guys gonna shit a brick when he learns he needs more frequent injections

Sub q inj work Just fine as well

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
This guys gonna shit a brick when he learns he needs more frequent injections [/quote]

Prop would be fun bahaha

A nurse can do it for you. They typically have more practice giving injections than MDs not that it makes much difference.

Subcutaneous injections work fine but the reason they aren’t listed on the label of testosterone injectibles is due to irritation at the injection site. For me, I noticed after a few months of SC injections there seemed to be increasing inflammation that took longer to subside. I have recently switched from my midsection to the thin fat layer on my thigh. I have to gather a bunch of skin to avoid going intramuscular but so far no inflammation from this method.

It’s unlikely a healthcare practitioner will veer from what the label tells them to do. With a little education you can safely administer your own injections and be supported here by our community.

[quote]zii wrote:
I’ve had my endo do the injections for about 2 years now. I’m in college and it’s just really difficult for me to drive down to his office for like a 15 min appointment. He’s 2 hours away. Plus he’s just recently doubled my dose to 200ml every 2 weeks.

My question is, where on earth can I get intramuscular injections done? Something that won’t cost me a ton of money. Like a free clinic or something. I really don’t think ill be able to do it myself. I’m afraid of hitting a vein or something. I have really unsteady hands. Oh and injections are my only option. [/quote]

Nut up and and self inject…

zii, you can self inject and with tiny insulin needle and you don’t need to inject in your butt

There are 7 stickies here:

• advice for new guys
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

If you have testes, you can also inject hCG and not become sterile.