Ok im going to do the TBT workout with the Velocity diet then move onto the T Dawg diet. My problems is i dont know all the exercises. i did check out Anatomy of Strength Training and got a majority of them but there are a few that are eluding me please help.
- Seated Cable Rows (same as seated rows where u pull the bar towards u while sitting and lifting a stack of weights?)
- DB Upright Rows
- Stepups ( just stepping up and down on a bench then later in the workout add BB correct?)
- What is the meaning of neutral, and pronated in association with pull-ups 5. Glute Ham Raises
- Skull crusher
- Standing weighted crunches
- Romanian Deadlift
- Side raises aka lateral raises correct? Im assuming since front is to the front (but we all know what assume stands for, ASS out of U and ME 10. Leg curls (any variation?? Seated, standing or lying?)
- workout 3 week 7 exercise called Chins.