Need Help with Direction/Plan

I started starting strength for a while and was able to push my strength forward and that happened with great success but it became taxing on my body to just keep pushing forward with weights especially on my lower back plus i wanna gain muscles as much as strength soi wanted to try something new like upper/lower hybird it would look like this:
Upper strength:
Bench press
3x5
Chin-ups
3x as much as possible with be or x 8 with weights
Shoulder press
3x5

Lower strength:
Squat
3x5
Deadlifts
1x5 one heavy set and warms ups no included
Back extension
3x15

Upper hypertrophy:
DB bench press
3x8-10
BB rows or DB rows
3x8-12
Incline press
3x6-10
Machine rows
4x10-12
Lateral x rear raises
3x12-25
Biceps
3x15/12/10
Triceps
3x15/12/10

Lower hypertrophy:
Leg press
6x10-15
Leg extensions
4x10-15
Leg curl
4x10-15
Calves raises
4x15-20

Thats how it should look, please advice if thats okay or should i edit it and if it will work well for hypertrophy and strength

Looks like a pseudo-conjugate approach is what you’re wanting…

1 Like

Actually not skinny at all i am currently at 92kg which is aboud 202lb but wanna look as good as i am strong if you get what i mean

Ignore the name. You’ve set up a pseudo-conjugate “hybrid” workout for yourself…what I’ve linked is an actual “hypertrophy” styled conjugate program with your ME and DE days, similar to your self built program.

Ws4sb is slightly preferable and very proven here, your approach will work also.
Do whatever you will stick to for 3-6 months then can move on to something like Texas method or 5/3/1

1 Like

The programs you mentioned are for athletes more than the normal gym goer with focus on stuff like sprints which i wont do much of

Don’t understand it fully " working to max set of 5 " don’t get that part

You do an extended ramp up/warm up over 7-10 sets until you cant get 5 reps. Start very light and finish balls out! So if you can bench about 225 it could go

bar x10, 55x5, 75 x5, 105 x5, 135 x5, 155 x5, 185 x5, 205 x5, 225 x4