Need Help with Bulk

It may be time to stop thinking you know things. You have not built any noticeable muscle yet, you have not trained very long and you have not tried many things. What you think is best and what you think is optimal at this stage is not worth a wank I’m afraid, I know that sounds harsh but it’s true. If you except that and start genuinely wanting help then you will surprised at how much more progress you would make. Right now I don’t think you are willing to accept help. Work on that first.

7 Likes

I want help but why does it make sense to do 1 delts excercise, 2 chest ones and just 1 tri and pretend thats going to make me grow, with only doing military press im not even working the medial head of the deltoids significantly, and I know ive build a decent and deffinitely noticable ammount of muscle, (everyone says im changing and im seeing a lot of progress)

Good luck I’m out

7 Likes

So you gained 4kg in two months, then undid all that progress and lost 5-6kg in two months, and now gained 8-9kg in one month.

I repeat my earlier suggestion. Forget the ideas of “bulk" and "cut.” Spend the 5 straight months lifting 3-5 days a week (not 6) without skipping a workout. And eat three meals every day with animal protein, good carbs, and healthy fats in each meal without skipping a meal.

Literally everyone in this thread is more experienced than you. Some have been lifting longer than you’ve been alive. You’re not open to advice and have a comeback/excuse for everything.

No and no.

2 Likes

IMG_3429

I know everyone is more experienced and its not ive got an excuse for everything, its that i dont like it when things are expleined without an argument behind, experience doesnt mean knowleadge, i really dont eant to sound like a dck but i want to k ow why it would be bettee to not track macros or to reduce volume if im actually recovering.

You’re either lying, or not doing it with enough effort/intensity. I work out 4 days/week. Each day contains 3-5 different exercises. Yes, THREE exercises in a workout, that’s it. By the time I’m finished my first exercise I usually want to leave because I’m done. I’m toast, I have very little left in the tank. The next two are just done to address weak points, or keep muscle balance (additional pulling work, abs, hamstrings, etc).

I’ve been training for a few years now and this thought has never once crossed my mind. I’m not advanced enough to care about my serratus anterior or my medulla oblongata, and neither are you.

It’s fairly common on here to say “don’t major in the minors” which sums up your current approach to training.

I disagree.

You’re posting in the beginner forum, you need to open your mind up to the experience that the above posters are sharing with you.

There is a wealth of knowledge on here, but it’s only helpful if you put aside what you THINK you know, and listen to the people with the success and experience. Success leaves clues.

Good luck man.

EDIT:

Not always, but for the most part, it does.

It’s not ‘bettee’ to not track macros, but the point Chris was making was that eating “animal protein, good carbs, and healthy fats in each meal” will get you a lot farther than where you currently are.

Sure, you can track macros/calories/micronutrients until your hearts content, but you need the knowledge and experience to know what to do with this information.

If you’re eating ‘enough’ and working out HARD and CONSISTENTLY, you will progress.

3 Likes

Ive actually build a good ammount of muscle, me and the people around me knows it, im not saying im big or super muscular but im deffinitely a lot better than when i started, im not lying, i can handle that volume, but now that you tell me, actually a lot of times that I work out with other people they cant, and i swear to god that i do really intense shit, almost every set is close or in failure, maybe i can handle a good ammount of volume and intensity. I particularly named the mid head of the delts because imo is the most important, its what makes the shoulders pop out

Yes, i am actually progressing and i know what to do with that info, i do 1g of protein per lb, 0.4 fat and the rest carbs and protein, Im willing to place aside what I know if someone tells me why its wrong and why it would be more benefitial to do less volune

Well then. Sounds like you know everything and you are on your way.

By the way, all routine works. The good ones give you results for life, yours will work for a while, then you will get a new one, then another, then blame genetics, lack of supplements, starving student, busy life, etc etc etc.

Or, listen, learn and apply.

1 Like

sounds like you already know what you’re doing if this is true. No need to start a thread to tell us you already know everything.

feelings are nice.

nope

AAAAAAAND I’m out.

5 Likes

Hahaha I am trying really hard to be fluent in english :smiley:

I have since made that even simpler.

YES!!! Most of those exercsises are garbage fluff crap.

There are 5 movements you need to do and after that it really doesnt matter because they aren’t helping much.

Squat
Deadlifts
Bench
Barbell Rows
Pulllups

Do 5 rep sets adding 5-10% each set until failure.

Do each of the exercises 2-3 Times a week.

If you stall or get bored pick a different rep range in the 3 to 12 rep range (but work in that rep range for at least a month).

When you are strong enough begin 5-3-1 Periodization…although that above program will take you to infinity and beyond.

1 Like

It is true, im progressively overloading workout to workout, the main thing of the post(that not a single person a answered) was if im getting too fat or not from bulking.

actually, chris answered it in the 3rd response to your post.

You took a completely fucking useless picture. sorry you’re not getting the answers you want. I’ll answer your question directly.

Lose 50 lbs, fatty.

1 Like

Desired level of leanness is pretty personal, no one can answer that but you.

Edit:

Nevermind.

3 Likes

I uploaded an imgue with like 10 different photos, im not talking about preference on leanness im talking about effectiveness of the bulk when you pass over a certaik body fat %

no. you uploaded one.

in all seriousness, just find a different hobby. play those guitars in your pictures. do something else. this isn’t for everyone. your attitude sucks, you’re not going to be successful. Find something that suits you mentally better than lifting weights.

3 Likes

Oh, good. This thread again.

8 Likes

Lol screw you, you are so mad because you cant even give me an argunent on everything your saying, keep getting juiced up bruh, i think thats the opposite of success so thanks for your stupid and absolutely unfundamented arguments