Need Help with Bloodwork Results

Hi all, long time lurker here but never made an account and posted so I greatly appreciate any and all advice in advance.

I’m a 31 yr old male 5’9 180 16%bf, I was about to start a cycle but decided to do pre blood work and I wanted some opinions on the results.

I’m a little hesitant to cycle now, worried I may just lose my results afterward due to low T. Am I worrying about my levels too much or is this something worth seeing a doc for at 431/31 yrs old? It sucks because I don’t drink, I don’t smoke, I eat a good diet and work out 5 days a week. Sometimes my sleep is broken with waking up to piss since I started drinking a gallon+ a day, would that have a significant impact on my T levels? I tested two years ago and they were at 480 which I felt was low even then, I expected them to be much higher now that I’ve been eating clean 6x a day and working out. If it’d help to post diet at all I definitely can.

I will say I’ve noticed I’ve felt tired alot over the last 5 years or so, especially in the afternoons around 6 I’m yawning my ass off in the gym (I don’t use a pre workout as it would mess with my sleep.) Also I tend to hold literally all my fat in my waste, when measuring with calipers I’m less than 10mm on chest and legs but stomach is like 30mm, not sure if that’s relevant but it def. sucks.

Thanks in advance,

Your labs as posted are extremely hard to read and study.

Your testes seem OK, pituitary is not trying very hard.
Also get TT and FT tested together.

It would be good to know if prolactin is a factor.

There is a HPTA restart sticky that you can look at.

Thyroid is major important, so many guys here have issues, so you should follow the last paragraph.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

Sorry about the lab images, I’ll try to post better tonight. Would a lagging pituitary cause lower t and headaches? I don’t take anything for them but I’ve always had them 1-3 times a month, just something I thought of when you said that.

My doctor sucks so I had to get the labs on my own, working on finding a new doctor hopefully an endo and I’ll get better labs.

Also, should I get this worked out prior to cycle or do you think I’m high enough to maintain mass? Thanks!!

You cannot solve this or do labs on cycle.

See the finding a TRT doc sticky.
Endos often equal failure.