Need Help with Arm Growth

Yes we do! Let’s vote. Who wants to see the old man’s arms?

6 Likes

See…no one. Im safe!

Show us the gun show, old man!

1 Like

Give it time. See… already one vote and it hasn’t been two minutes.

your body looks generally proportionate. Your arms aren’t smaller than the rest of you. You’re small everywhere. Arm size will largely correspond with overall growth. Continue to lift consistently, and continue to gain weight, and your arms will grow, I promise.

7 Likes

Time for a gunshow fella

1 Like

Wayyyyyyyyyyy too much focus on volume and pump. The missing key here is INTENSITY. Give this a try for next arm workout. Shouldn’t take more than 30 min.

A1. Weighted chinup: 2x8, 1x8+ (first two ramping, final set to failure, choose weight that gets you right around 8 reps or slightly more)
A2. Close-grip bench press: 2x8, 1x8+

B1. BB curl: 2x10, 1x10+
B2. Weighted dip: 2x10, 1x10+

C1. DB hammer curl: 2x12, 1x12+
C2. Rope pressdown: 2x12, 1x12+

2 Likes

This is a very important point, and well backed up by experienced coaches and studies. There is a little you can do to emphasize arm development, but a 150lb guy will never have 20" arms without synthol.

2 Likes

Shall we start a petition for a periodic gunshow photo check-in alongside the other check-in threads?

5 Likes

We should definitely do this!

2 Likes

Love this idea. If someone starts it before me, let us know the Title. If no one beats me to it, I’ll post cold photos and pumped photos on my next training day 4/16.

1 Like

We should call it “if you’re not depressed yet, click this”

2 Likes

Or “Here’s your excuse to show off your inches”

2 Likes

I might get permabanned if the rules aren’t clearly stated

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: show off your inches​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fuck i hope not… damn it . Thanks @ChickenLittle !

1 Like

Ill show you mine if you show me yours.

Sorry for the thread derail OP.

2 Likes

Whaat??? You got this!

Wellllll… I don’t normally slant that way. But since its you ill make a exception. As long as you don’t tell.

Ugh …fine here the only current one… post long layoff pre covid.

Laugh you bastards!

2 Likes