Need Help With a PCT

I was going to skip it with doing just 6wks of test ethanate but a wise man told me not to skimp on the pct. Can’t seem to find nolvadex but have a site that does sell arimidex. will this work as a pct? any suggestions, any help? thanks all.

An AI such as arimidex will NOT work for PCT. Nolv or clomid is not harder to find than any other research chemical. A quick search on either should tell you all you need to know.

By the way, why only 6 weeks if test E?

all I could afford plus I haven’t used gear in like 5+years and only used sust exclusively then. Felt I just wanted to take it easy and see what a short test cycle will do.

That wise man was right :wink:
YGPM

Well why not get a research chem to use as your PCT?

Some of you guys seem to make PCT a damned rocket science. Pretty basic, 3 options, in order of effectiveness:

1. test taper
  2. nolva
  3. clomid

World

[quote]sptcigars wrote:
all I could afford plus I haven’t used gear in like 5+years and only used sust exclusively then. Felt I just wanted to take it easy and see what a short test cycle will do. [/quote]

On a six week test-e cycle, by the time you feel it, it’ll be time to get off. Why not wait until you can afford to do a proper cycle. Either high doses for eight weeks, as World talks about, or 4-600mg/wk for 12 weeks. Yours doesn’t sound like it would be productive at all.

[quote]World1187 wrote:

Some of you guys seem to make PCT a damned rocket science. Pretty basic, 3 options, in order of effectiveness:

1. test taper
  2. nolva
  3. clomid

World[/quote]

I quote :slight_smile:

[quote]sapasion wrote:
YGPM[/quote]

What does it means?

It might not do much and maybe nothing at all to those that take big gear and are accustomed to taking it. But I can tell you it did in fact give me a bump and that’s all I was looking for this time. Like I said, I havent messed with anything in a fukin while and really swore off gear but lately thought about it. Wanted to give it a go but take it easy. simple as that.

Fair 'nuff

on the subject of PCT, are there any australians out there who know how to get a hold of nolva or clomid or an equal without prescription? i want to start my first cycle of test c but want to have everything i need b4 i start…

[quote]cadav wrote:
sapasion wrote:
YGPM

What does it means?

[/quote]

You’ve Got a Private Message