T Nation

Need Help with a New Plan

I've been training now for about a year, I've used several different routines and have had some solid gains. I have read so much info on this site as well as several others. What I am looking for is some advice on a good place to find a solid strength building routine. I've thought about switching to more of a westside routine but am not sure that is the way I want to go.

I prefer to train 4-5 days a week instead of 3 days. If anyone has any suggestions or links to point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it, thanks.

Yeah, it's called go to the gym 4 or 5 days a week and lift more each time than you did last time.

You can find a link to the program in your gym.

There are plenty of options for building strength. Are you looking to build strength on powerlifting movements or just strength in general?

Popular programs include Practical Programming (Rippetoe), Westside, and Wendler's 5/3/1.

You can also adapt a simple bodybuilding or periodized program to incorporate a strength focus simply by altering your rep ranges and intensity.

Have a look at vrooms thread in the beginners section. Thats got some pretty solid advice to get you started

You clearly havent read enough if you havent found a routine or training program here yet.