Need Help, Want To Get Bigger

IM 16 yrs old 130 pounds. I currently work out every day except the weekends using the bow flex. Not to brag or anything but i have nice deffinition throughout my body.

I m currently looking into taking creatine i have herd a lot of good things about it. I have been working out for a while and it seems like nothing has changed. I mean i dont think im going to get results over night. I would like to get bigger and more definition in my body. The problem is i dont eat that much but am willing to. So i can get the best results. The problem is i dont know what i need to eat, whats good for u or not. If you can could you help me create a diet.

Is the bowflex a good work out machine. I have free weights not much though. Can you plese give me tips or ideaas even answers. Anything will be appriciative. Thank you for your time

Your name is Adamxxx and you are 16…awesome.

To answer your question, everyone repeat after me:

Go to the archives on this site. Read all of the articles. Read them again. THEN ask questions.

Vroom has a really good thread for you to read, imaginatively titled “Are You a Beginner”.

I will save you the trouble:

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=640350

good luck.

[quote]Adamxxx wrote:
IM 16 yrs old 130 pounds. I currently work out every day except the weekends using the bow flex.

Not to brag or anything but i have nice deffinition throughout my body.
[/quote]

Now that is the funniest shit I have read on this forum in a while!

Do as instructed and read the Beginner’s thread. Get a gym membership or purchase more free weights and get off the bowflex. Eat a lot more good, whole food along with some protein shakes, and your scrawny ass will get big and strong in the next few years.

[quote]Adamxxx wrote:
IM 16 yrs old 130 pounds. I currently work out every day except the weekends using the bow flex. Not to brag or anything but i have nice deffinition throughout my body.
[/quote]

At 130lbs, if you didn’t have “nice deffinition throughout your body” there would be something wrong with you. Now, we can be sure that the only real problem is your twig-like physique and regular issues with strong gusts of wind.

Dr. Berardi’s 7 Habits:

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459493

That’s all the “dieting” you need for a while. Eat food, lift heavy things. Repeat indefinitely.

My line of thinking is: you’re not watching what you eat and are probably eating alot of trash, yet you are still scrawny and lean. So why try to be restrictive when you eat? At 130 pounds, will it even matter if you get a little greasy, if you get more muscular? Ergo, eat a ton and pick a program to follow in the gym.

A gym membership would be good, or doesn’t your school have a weight room you can use?

[quote]Adamxxx wrote:
So i can get the best results. The problem is i dont know what i need to eat…[/quote]

1. Food
  2. Have you tried food?
  3. Forget about creatine. You have to have muscles for the creatine to go into, and would probably be getting 3-4 grams naturally if you ate enough food. I think 2 pounds of steak has 5 grams of creatine.

Thanks for everything.