Need Help w/ First Cycle

Ok so i have been contemplating a cycle for a while already and decided im going to do it. im 5-10 185-190lbs about 11-12 % bf. My goal is to be around 200-205 and under 9 % bf. been training for about 5 years. had to stop a few times for knee surgeries due to basketball. been training non stop for a year since the last one.

i can buy Sustano or Test E for the same price. not sure which to buy so i can stack with some winny pills i have. was thinking of something like this. let me know if i should add anything to the pct if it is lacking. I have read about HCG some people say its a must some say your ok with nolva.

W 1-10 Either Test E or Sustano 500mg/ weekly
W 8-13 Winny 50mg ED
W 14 Nolva 40mg ED
W 15-17 Nolva 20 mg ED

thank you for your help in advance

I’d suggest using test E. Pct should start week 13.

M

drop the winny pills. your first cycle just use either the sust or test e. my first cycle i used sust and lovd it at 500mg a week. good luck.

Well how old are you? If you’re worried that you might get shut down real hard than use HCG if you wish. You dont HAVE to use it, 8-12 weeks on test, your first run, age 21-30 I dont see why you wouldnt bounce back to normal after running a complete PCT.

Do you have an AI? Like Adex or Letro on hand? might want to get some-you dont know how fast and sudden gyno can take roots.

As for the winny, why not use it. It doesnt matter what some other dude on the internet ran for his first cycle. Winny is pretty damn mild and I highly doubt many, if any, run into problems with it. All it will do is tighten things up a little bit. Side effects IMO are nearly non-exixtant besides the given dry joints/aches at times.

Your PCT is timed fine, the enanthate will be cleared and the winny can be run right up to day before pct. Id stick with enanthate-its much more simple.

Now another thing, Have you read into frontloading the test? An 8 week cycle frontloaded, would be just as effective if not have more of a punch, then a 10 week cycle with no frontload. If you dont frontload then your gonna wait an easy 2-3 weeks before you begin to feel that test e, so for your first injection you would do like 750mg, then 3 or 3.5 days later begin injectiing your normal amount-250mg, injecting 250mg 2x week. you’ll feel ‘on’ within the first 4-7 days. Should feel on.

You have much more thinking and planning to do-I feel like I just did your homework…You need to know what your in for before you jump into using gear…There isnt any turning back, just using more, and more

[quote]DaJa wrote:
Well how old are you? If you’re worried that you might get shut down real hard than use HCG if you wish. You dont HAVE to use it, 8-12 weeks on test, your first run, age 21-30 I dont see why you wouldnt bounce back to normal after running a complete PCT.

Do you have an AI? Like Adex or Letro on hand? might want to get some-you dont know how fast and sudden gyno can take roots.

As for the winny, why not use it. It doesnt matter what some other dude on the internet ran for his first cycle. Winny is pretty damn mild and I highly doubt many, if any, run into problems with it. All it will do is tighten things up a little bit. Side effects IMO are nearly non-exixtant besides the given dry joints/aches at times.

Your PCT is timed fine, the enanthate will be cleared and the winny can be run right up to day before pct. Id stick with enanthate-its much more simple.

Now another thing, Have you read into frontloading the test? An 8 week cycle frontloaded, would be just as effective if not have more of a punch, then a 10 week cycle with no frontload. If you dont frontload then your gonna wait an easy 2-3 weeks before you begin to feel that test e, so for your first injection you would do like 750mg, then 3 or 3.5 days later begin injectiing your normal amount-250mg, injecting 250mg 2x week. you’ll feel ‘on’ within the first 4-7 days. Should feel on.

You have much more thinking and planning to do-I feel like I just did your homework…You need to know what your in for before you jump into using gear…There isnt any turning back, just using more, and more[/quote]

thanks for your quick reply. im 21 years old so you think the pct will be ok? i got some adex just in case the gyno shows up. if it doesnt should i use it at the end of the cycle to not waste it? I had read a little about front loading but didnt give it much thought. I actually will have enough test 3 to frontload week 1 and then go 10 weeks so i am going to do that.

Do not use the sustanon, unless you want to shoot minimally EOD. Use the test E, which you can/should inject every 3rd day. Also, just my opinion, wait until you are 25 to start. You are young and can still gain A LOT naturally; your goal is only 10-15lbs more of lean mass.

Also, if you have had knee injuries I would either drop it completely or use it at a small dosage (around 20-25mgs a day) just to reduce SHBG and its supposed anti-e properties. If you don’t know what I am talking about regarding the winstrol then that alone says you are not educated enough to begin putting hormones into your body.

[quote]musclemiami wrote:

[quote]DaJa wrote:

You have much more thinking and planning to do-I feel like I just did your homework…You need to know what your in for before you jump into using gear…There isnt any turning back, just using more, and more[/quote]

thanks for your quick reply. im 21 years old so you think the pct will be ok? i got some adex just in case the gyno shows up. if it doesnt should i use it at the end of the cycle to not waste it? I had read a little about front loading but didnt give it much thought. I actually will have enough test 3 to frontload week 1 and then go 10 weeks so i am going to do that.
[/quote]

I would run the adex starting day 1. At 500mg you will get some estrogen, and its better to be safe, then have to load up on high dose adex to get the puffy nipples down. Its said it takes up to like 10 days for stable levels of adex in the system-meaning you NEED to take a fat dose for a few days to get those nipples in check. -Someone can correct me if im wrong on this. READ THE SERM/AI STICKY. Most run the adex at like .5mg eod, or e3d.

That makes no sense to run adex at the end, you need to do more research. Dont start injecting shit into your body and fucking around your hormones until you know what you’re doing.

As of being 21, and most advising to stay clean until 25yrs old +, its your choice. With the right info and history it can be done safely (depending on individual)-its just a matter of taking the short cut vs trying to gain past your natural limit. No shit, most of us could go quit a ways naturally before we hit our body’s natural limit. Im willing to bet 50% or more of the guys on this board have not reached there natural limit, naturally. While alot of these guys have been in the game for 15, 25, 30yrs and have been on TRT and blast/cruise for yrs and are on a shit ton of peptides and gear to gain-much less keep what they have.

Your decission what you do, but dont start anything until you research what the hell your doing. This last post of yours tells me you’re not ready for gear, yet.

[quote]DaJa wrote:

[quote]musclemiami wrote:

[quote]DaJa wrote:

[/quote]

I would run the adex starting day 1. At 500mg you will get some estrogen, and its better to be safe, then have to load up on high dose adex to get the puffy nipples down. Its said it takes up to like 10 days for stable levels of adex in the system-meaning you NEED to take a fat dose for a few days to get those nipples in check. -Someone can correct me if im wrong on this. READ THE SERM/AI STICKY. Most run the adex at like .5mg eod, or e3d.

That makes no sense to run adex at the end, you need to do more research. Dont start injecting shit into your body and fucking around your hormones until you know what you’re doing.

As of being 21, and most advising to stay clean until 25yrs old +, its your choice. With the right info and history it can be done safely (depending on individual)-its just a matter of taking the short cut vs trying to gain past your natural limit. No shit, most of us could go quit a ways naturally before we hit our body’s natural limit. Im willing to bet 50% or more of the guys on this board have not reached there natural limit, naturally. While alot of these guys have been in the game for 15, 25, 30yrs and have been on TRT and blast/cruise for yrs and are on a shit ton of peptides and gear to gain-much less keep what they have.

Your decission what you do, but dont start anything until you research what the hell your doing. This last post of yours tells me you’re not ready for gear, yet.[/quote]

hey daja again thanks for your answer. i am not planning on starting for another 2 or 3 weeks. i am going to continue to research. your probably right. i need to research a little more. i just had gotten some free winny tabs and wanted to put them to use. but im better off learning some more and doing it right. i read the serm sticky. gave me some more insight.