Need Help To Get Results!

I’m a young bodybuilder that loves working out. I have been working out all my life. I study and research new ways to make my body stronger and more poerfull. The supplements I take are no-xplode, whey protein, and plain 100% creatine. My gains have been increasing, but my results arent what i want. I still feel as though I can get stronger better and work out harder.

Anybody have any experience that made them bigger and gave them the results they wanted. I have gained the v look but im still looking for a bigger chest and shoulders. Any ideas please let me know!

man, u wont gain 10 pounds of muscle over night. Muscle Buidling takes time. Just eat Healty and a lot. read Vrooms Begginer Thread.

Weight gainer! If you incorporate this with a good workout program you will gain healthy weight and the protien in it will make your muscels grow at a nice pace. As far as the muscles you want bigger just target them more often and do heavy weight.

[quote]getbigger wrote:
Weight gainer! If you incorporate this with a good workout program you will gain healthy weight and the protien in it will make your muscels grow at a nice pace. As far as the muscles you want bigger just target them more often and do heavy weight.[/quote]

Um…which weight gainer are you referring to? All the ones I’ve seen are loaded with sugar and crap protein. Better to stick with clean eating, and a lot of it.

maddog87, read John Berardi’s “Massive Eating” articles, and his “7 Habits of Highly Effective Nutritional Programs.”

I think weight gainers are fine when used as a way to pack in even more calories in a diet that is already very good. Sure, they usually have crappy protein and tons of sugar, but when the goal is to gain weight eating perfect is not 100% necessary.

Anwyays, you’ve come to the right place. This site is full of articles that will help you reach your goals. The ones posted here previously are definitely worth a look.

I take GNC weight gainer 2200 Gold. Its great. Ive packed 15 pounds of good weight on in 3 months. An already good diet is essential.

[quote]getbigger wrote:
I take GNC weight gainer 2200 Gold. Its great. Ive packed 15 pounds of good weight on in 3 months. An already good diet is essential.[/quote]

Oh, the stuff with the serving size of over a POUND of powder, containing only 72g of protein and 444g of carbs, 144 of which are sugar, and 10g of saturated fat. Per pound (or slightly more than a pound). Type II diabetes, here I come!

You need to focus on eating more and not relying on supplements. Keep working on progressing if you wanna see any results. It takes time to build a decent physique, keep that in mind.

Read up on some of the massive eating articles to help gain size. You would be surprised how much a little diet change can changed your gains.

Also, if you are looking to directly hit your shoulders, check out CTs Shoulders Overhaul. Ive heard of a lot of good results coming from that program. Here is the link for it -
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=469072