Need Help! Tender Testes

Guys, went into first cycle on good friends bad advice. Started with one of these TRT replacement places . My
Test levels were 500ish, I’m 38. Clinic gave me 200mg of test cyp weekly. Felt good first two weeks, nipples got a bit
Firm and more noticeable, no pain, week 3 I got substantial fatigue late in day! Strength good, erections great and middle
Of the night week 1 and 2.

I admit I know enough to be dangerous, but I have spent countless hours reading and
Educating myself over last week. My week 4 injection I asked for 150mg to hopefully let down/taper off and quit, my
Week 5 injection was yesterday, 130mg, started a 250iu hcg and .5 armidex Eod as I assume my estrogen is sky
High!! My testes were tender for 4 straight days this week (assume shutdown), ejaculte thick, no velocity.

Here is where I need help.

I am 5 weeks in, did my labs Monday to see where e2 is, should I run a 12 week cycle? I was is Istanbul, Turkey and
Picked up Primobolan, I read one post that said Primo at 400mg a week at mid cycle might be a good taper off program
That might allow me some lean gains that I can keep. Should I run a test base of like 100mg or less a week with primo and Dex?

Overall, should have ever jumped into this without researching more, plenty of opinions on this site, hard to
Figure put what is factual and /or opinion!!

I want to get off properly, seems like half of guys prefer PCT with clomid, etc, other half try simple taper off?

Any help sure appreciated!!! Thanks guys…

Dude your TT was in the 500’s before you started TRT. I am all for treating symptoms and not labwork, but unless your SHBG was eating up all your T, leaving your Free T in the shitter, you absolutely did not need more testosterone!!! You have basically found a steroid dealing clinic, that I’m sure probably charges you a hefty premium for their “services”.

But do not be dislliusioned–the service they are offering does not have your best interests at heart, only their pocketbooks.

You need to find yourself a good doc to get your issues sorted. It is likely hormonal, but with TT=500, it almost certainly is not testosterone.

Doing a cycle right now is rather stupid, IMO. But its your health.