T Nation

Need Help- Smelly Foods

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:
Thanks guys.

About 2 weeks ago my neighbors complained that I was smoking cigarettes in my apartment… and I don’t smoke. Well the apartment manager ignored them like 2 times, then asked me. I said “I don’t smoke it must be a different apartment”

The neighbors were convinced it was me though, so they changed their story to “I smell weed from his apartment”
This could have been the case a few times, but they had no reason to call the cops 5-6 times. Granted, it took all 5-6 calls for the cops to come out. They came in, smelled, and said “smells clean, you’re good”…

I quit smoking weed in there, never smoked cigarettes in there… so problem solved, right?

Well, I guess they have some sort of vendetta now… because they kept complaining until my apartment manager searched my apartment. Of course they didn’t find my AAS, weed, nor was their any smell of weed, because I am not a fucking idiot… They even checked the air filter for color change from smoke… and it was clean too, thanks to my foresight. Finally me being super anal about shit paid off.

I was told by the apartment manager that she 100% believed me, and thinks they must either just be difficult neighbors, or be mistaking the origin of the smell. She told me that the issue is no longer my concern and that she will just let them keep complaining, but will take no further action, and she said that if the police show up at my door again because of them then she will provide me with the records of their complaints, and her write up that my apartment was clean and smoke free so that I may pursue a harassment case. Well, I don’t intend to do that, however her saying that their complaints over smells are no longer my concern has given me the brilliant idea to just cook stinky shit. I have terrible allergies and cannot smell anything, basically year round… so personally idgaf if my food smells like horse shit. It won’t bother me in the least. But I hold grudges, and hate snitches… back home people that call the cops like that aren’t treated as nicely but since I really don’t want to draw a lot of legal attention I have to respond a little nicer… so I figure they can’t even complain about food… and if they do then my manager will ignore it.

[/quote]

I really think you should just live your life and not worry about them
[/quote]

Agreed. There will be hundreds of people like that in your life time. Is this some age or cultural issue?[/quote]
It’s a “keeping it real” issue.

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:
Thanks guys.

About 2 weeks ago my neighbors complained that I was smoking cigarettes in my apartment… and I don’t smoke. Well the apartment manager ignored them like 2 times, then asked me. I said “I don’t smoke it must be a different apartment”

The neighbors were convinced it was me though, so they changed their story to “I smell weed from his apartment”
This could have been the case a few times, but they had no reason to call the cops 5-6 times. Granted, it took all 5-6 calls for the cops to come out. They came in, smelled, and said “smells clean, you’re good”…

I quit smoking weed in there, never smoked cigarettes in there… so problem solved, right?

Well, I guess they have some sort of vendetta now… because they kept complaining until my apartment manager searched my apartment. Of course they didn’t find my AAS, weed, nor was their any smell of weed, because I am not a fucking idiot… They even checked the air filter for color change from smoke… and it was clean too, thanks to my foresight. Finally me being super anal about shit paid off.

I was told by the apartment manager that she 100% believed me, and thinks they must either just be difficult neighbors, or be mistaking the origin of the smell. She told me that the issue is no longer my concern and that she will just let them keep complaining, but will take no further action, and she said that if the police show up at my door again because of them then she will provide me with the records of their complaints, and her write up that my apartment was clean and smoke free so that I may pursue a harassment case. Well, I don’t intend to do that, however her saying that their complaints over smells are no longer my concern has given me the brilliant idea to just cook stinky shit. I have terrible allergies and cannot smell anything, basically year round… so personally idgaf if my food smells like horse shit. It won’t bother me in the least. But I hold grudges, and hate snitches… back home people that call the cops like that aren’t treated as nicely but since I really don’t want to draw a lot of legal attention I have to respond a little nicer… so I figure they can’t even complain about food… and if they do then my manager will ignore it.
[/quote]

LOL!
Oh boy you can have some fun with this.
If you know which car they drive you can be really mean. Cook your self up a nice big pot of Asparagus and eat it. Drink a few beers, wait 'til your piss is absolutely rancid. Piss in a cup, poor it in their air intakes (right in front of the windshield) and pour generously. Repeat as necessary. They’ll have to burn the car.
You can also pour this into the seems of their door.
Getting a few dead fish and putting it outside their windows would be quite the treat.
Breaking off a paper clip in their locks would be good and mean. You can also pour something nasty in their mail box.

Also, if the cops come, tell them to get a warrant. I honestly can’t believe they came out. And so what if you did smoke?

Along the nasty food thing, you can alway burn popcorn, that shit goes every where and it’s nasty.

I am not advocating revenge… :slight_smile:

Its more like an “I get bored and like to fuck with people after they fuck with me” issue…

They called the cops. I only smoked weed in here a few times. The night the cop said they called in the complaint they were investigating, I was out of town. Even if I was smoking 2-3 blunts a day in here then calling the cops is a little overboard IMO… yeah its illegal, but who is it hurting?

The people I hang out with back home do not tolerate snitches. Me making them smell some stinky food is a pretty mild retaliation.

Not to mention they fabricated complaints. Claiming it was nightly, calling the cops more times than I even smoked weed here…

After I quit doing anything and gave them no basis for complaint, they kept complaining and the apartment manager searched my place.

I understand the idea behind just ignoring it.

But I do and always have taken great satisfaction in any sort of revenge. Yeah, it means I am petty, or immature, or whatever when it comes to that, but I enjoy it.

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:
Its more like an “I get bored and like to fuck with people after they fuck with me” issue…

They called the cops. I only smoked weed in here a few times. The night the cop said they called in the complaint they were investigating, I was out of town. Even if I was smoking 2-3 blunts a day in here then calling the cops is a little overboard IMO… yeah its illegal, but who is it hurting?

The people I hang out with back home do not tolerate snitches. Me making them smell some stinky food is a pretty mild retaliation.

Not to mention they fabricated complaints. Claiming it was nightly, calling the cops more times than I even smoked weed here…

After I quit doing anything and gave them no basis for complaint, they kept complaining and the apartment manager searched my place.

But I do and always have taken great satisfaction in any sort of revenge. Yeah, it means I am petty, or immature, or whatever when it comes to that, but I enjoy it.
[/quote]

You should be able to puff away in your own apartment, that’s ridiculous.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:

[/quote]

You should be able to puff away in your own apartment, that’s ridiculous.[/quote]

Not only that, but I’m sure the cops have more important things to do.

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:
Thanks guys.

[/quote]

I really think you should just live your life and not worry about them
[/quote]

Agreed. There will be hundreds of people like that in your life time. Is this some age or cultural issue?[/quote]
It’s a “keeping it real” issue.[/quote]

True Dat You Gotta Keepz It Realz Homie

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:
Thanks guys.

[/quote]
If you are all clear just fucking blaze dude. Blatant. They probably did smell it but now it doesn’t matter.

Why fuck around with food?

Have you tried talking to them?

[quote]Tex32 wrote:
Have you tried talking to them?[/quote]

They tried reporting me to the police, and to the apartment manager first instead of talking to me.

So I will try to be a petty asshole and make their apartment (and mine in the process, but my allergies make it impossible for me to smell anyway so I don’t care) smell like something died in it.

bra, the only real answer is Indian food.