Need Help Setting PCT

Starting pct in 2 days I was told to run Clomid 100,100,50,50 and hcg for 1000ius a day for 10 days did a 12 week test sustanon and 4 week kick start dbol @30mg first cycle

So, now you want to plan?

Guess you’re fucked, eh?

Your plan is NG, read the stickies in the pharma section.

Thanks for the quick reply I’m new here a bit lost don’t see the stickies iv seen them on other forums but don’t see them here hcg seems the way to go now a days but I start pct Friday so I won’t be doing it because iv read your supposed to do it either during cycle or 10 days before pct I have nolvadex and Clomid will be using that as that was the staple before hcg came I’m just trying to figure out the dosages can I get help with that??

The HCG is for one thing and the Clomid is for another. That Clomid dosage is a little heavy, but it’s been an effective one for a lot of guys over the years. How long after your last injection are you starting the Clomid?

You don’t know what HCG is used for, obviously, so maybe just stay away from it entirely for now. Whomever told you to run it at 1,000iu/d is an idiot and should probable ignored from here on out.

Friday will be 3 weeks I’m going to use nolvadex and Clomid

Current thinking is to use one or the other but not both.