Need Help Selecting Gear

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Lots of things I could comment on here, but honestly, having read your other thread, I think you need to take a step back and… pause for thought.

Firstly, whilst I understand addisons disease to a degree, and appreciate that the prescribed drugs will hold you back, I think you need to focus on training and nutrition, before boggling your mind (and body) with all these possible AAS.

Stick with a base of test for a while, whilst you revamp your nutrition and training and once results start to come that way, you can augment them with fancy stacks - if you choose.

I think you said you train once every 4-5 days. WTF is that all about?

BBB[/quote]

This. Exactly this.

Training 1 to 2 times per week just doesnt cut it. In fact, it’s a complete joke [/quote]

True. Also, 1.4 grams of test with no estrogen control? You should look like the michelin man. I think your gear is either bunk or underdosed. That doesnt mean switching to better gear is the solution to all your problems though, you need to train way way more often and get your diet in check.

~You should look like the michelin man~

what do you mean…puff up? or bulk up with fat? Michelin man is fat, but I dont think you meant that.

[quote]rocketman122 wrote:
~You should look like the michelin man~

what do you mean…puff up? or bulk up with fat? Michelin man is fat, but I dont think you meant that.[/quote]

I mean you should get some serious bloat, water retention and perhaps BP issues too. I dont many people who can do that much test with no estrogen control. A big moon face is what you should have lol.