Need Help Picking a Program/Nutrition Plan

First of all i’d like to introduce myself, i’m 28 years old and i’ve been going to the gym for at least 3 years(on/off) and started to lift again 7 months ago.

I have always been large(people usually asks me if i play rugby but i don’t think i look like a rugbier tbh) and through all these years all i’ve ever care was being strong despite how fat i got(which in the end got me very fat and not strong at all)

Now, i would say i’m at 25% bf(maybe more) weigthing 105kg (1,74cm height) and my lifts are:

Squat: 195kg
Deadlift: 210kg
Bench: 120kg
OHP: didn’t try it for a long time, I was able to lift 75kg for sure
I can perform 4/5 pullups and 15-20 bw dips

programs i’ve ran are 5/3/1, candito 6 week training and these lasts months i’ve been training with a personal trainer which i can’t afford anymore for now

and my meals (now i try to be as strict as possible) look like

breakfast/afternoon:
oatmeal pancake with low fat cream cheese and blueberries ( i use half a coffee cup of dry oats and 2 eggs(1yolk))
cup of coffee (w skimmed milk)

lunch/dinner
I always eat meat(mostly chicken but sometimes steak/tuna) with either pasta,rice,mashed/baked potatoes/sweet potatoes

i rarely eat vegetables

to flavour my meals i use:
-1 tsp olive oil
-mustard
-garlic
-salt
-pepper
-soy sauce

i don’t use any supplement right now (i’ve used protein powder and creatine before)

i drink almost exclusively water besides the coffee(and if not, i’ll drink coke zero but i rarely do)

Regarding food i’d say that most of the time i stick to the meals above but then i’d go on a chocolate/ice cream/pizza binge. I don’t drink a lot of alcohol(maybe 2 glasses of wine or beer/week)

What i’m asking you guys is if you can help me giving some orientation on which training program i can do for my goal and any tips with the nutrition is always appreciated

My goal right now is to lose bodyfat while at least maintaining my strength levels. This is mostly because I want to be more athletic to practice soccer and tennis and look good w/o a shirt(which who doesn’t :stuck_out_tongue:) I think that to accomplish this i’d have to weight between 85-90kg.

If you read this far, thanks a lot for taking the time and as you already guessed english is not my first language, so if you have any doubts please let me know

Try this…

Yeah time to change this

Thank you, I’ll look into it.

I know