Need help on second cycle

hey im on my second cycle of sus and dec,but ive found theres to much ba in the sus,i inject 160mg eod,i was told to do this to keep blood levels high and stable,but obviously this is quite painful,what would be the effect to have five days off the injections,i inject my quads as thats all im comfortable with,i dnt want to inject any other sights because my legs have sufferd training from the constant pain and i dont want this for any other body parts,any help would be gratefull

I would give serious consideration to pinning your glutes.

I much prefer the actual injections in the quads, it’s miles easier than reaching round to pin your glutes, but if I pin quads I’ll be limping for a week. Just not worth it. I’d rather have a slightly more uncomfortable injection (and it’s really not that hard to do) than an easy injection and a week of pain.

from what i understand, eod with sust is optimal for stable levels… i’d rather switch between glutes eod, than do quads at all… a few buddies of mine are the same way. like rds said, it’s really not that hard to do. it’s worth a try!

ok cheers fellas,guess its a pain in the ass then,oh and do you think that shooting 0.5 ml of sus eod is enough,i have found that injecting eod does keep you in a beta constant mood,ive shot on the monday then the thursday in the past and i had qwite alot of mood swings,i was like a bitch an angry bitch,so im guessing that must be somthing to do with the blood levels,cheers for replys

im assuming your sust is 350mg per ml? if so, 0.5 eod will put u at a little over 600mg per week… which may or may not be what you want. i think it’ll be good and smaller injections, for me, always equals less pain later! good luck

Your from England so im guessing your sustanon is going to be 250mg/ml (the majority of UGL gear in UK is similar dosages).
Based on that, 0.5ml EOD will equate to 500mg one week then 375mg the next week (because EOD shots will lead to 4 shots in one week, and 3 shots the next week).
The 500mg dose is fine. Do you mix the sust and deca in the same syringe? I’ve found that when I dilute it with another compound the pain is near enough eliminated. Usually when I use prop (which cripples me) I dilute it with a little masteron and it seems to work just fine.

yea it is 250 sin,thinking about it i did used to mix it and i never had these problems cus i only used to shoot twice a week with sus and dec in same syringe,now ive changed to eod shots it ends up me using sus on its own and dec twice a week,maybe ill do half of each eod,no ive jabed in the ass i have sore legs and a sore ass lol, ty

[quote]live lift die wrote:
yea it is 250 sin,thinking about it i did used to mix it and i never had these problems cus i only used to shoot twice a week with sus and dec in same syringe,now ive changed to eod shots it ends up me using sus on its own and dec twice a week,maybe ill do half of each eod,no ive jabed in the ass i have sore legs and a sore ass lol, ty[/quote]

Haha, well theres your problem.
Split your deca dose into EOD shots aswell, and shoot both in the same syringe. Theres nothing wrong with shooting the deca EOD even though you dont need to but it will help with the pain.
I personally cant shoot any test on its own as the pain is excruciating so I always dilute it with something else.
I dont like walking around looking like I just got bummed by lexington steele :).

ha ha cheers m8,ty for ur info ill give it ago,just another question,what would your average break be from a 12 week cycle be,i find it really hard to stop a cycle as i dont have any bad sides at the min,its just so easy to keep going,guess i just worry bout losing good gains

the general rule is time on + PCT = time off.

So for example, a 12 week cycle of test E would be twelve weeks of cycle, 2 weeks for the esters to clear then 4 weeks PCT. 18 weeks altogether, so, in theory, you wouldn’t do another cycle for 18 weeks.

Hardly anyone I know sticks to that rule though…