T Nation

Need Help on NFL Picks This Wk

Vikings vs Panthers? I picked panthers
Chargers vs Chiefs? I went chiefs
Colts vs Titans? I went Titans

Any input would be awesome. I am doing a sports select which is like betting on ALL the games and who ever gets the most correct out of all of Alberta wins a lot of money. I Boxed(which means i picked Home and Visitor, for extra money) Dolphins&Giants, NE&Steelers, Eagles&Cowboys, and Detroit&Denver, this means either team can win the game and I win the pick. So basically I just need to get 9/13 correct to win the pool.

chiefs are garbage… Chargers smash in that game.

Ok, ya i was skeptical on that game, I’m just scared the colts are going to have some miracle game like the jags had against the ravens, and then carolina and vikings i feel like is up in the air. is the panther D any good?

[quote]jck524 wrote:
is the panther D any good?[/quote]

hahaha no. Their Run D is ranked 29th and they’re facing the best RB in the NFL… They’re going to get gashed like a mofo.

told you lol

Cam newton is prtty good though…

and they are playing in carolina…if i had to take away one of my boxes and substitute it with viking&panther which one would you take away, dolphins and giants?

[quote]jck524 wrote:
Cam newton is prtty good though…[/quote]

2-5 good

vikings are 1-6…

[quote]jck524 wrote:
Vikings vs Panthers? I picked panthers
Chargers vs Chiefs? I went chiefs
Colts vs Titans? I went Titans

Any input would be awesome. I am doing a sports select which is like betting on ALL the games and who ever gets the most correct out of all of Alberta wins a lot of money. I Boxed(which means i picked Home and Visitor, for extra money) Dolphins&Giants, NE&Steelers, Eagles&Cowboys, and Detroit&Denver, this means either team can win the game and I win the pick. So basically I just need to get 9/13 correct to win the pool. [/quote]

I agree with all your picks…But everytime I have gambled, I have lost so there is that.

I feel as though every week there are teams that win that no one thought would so thats why i boxed detroit denver and miami giants, i think i should box panthers vikings now too

[quote]jck524 wrote:
Ok, ya i was skeptical on that game, I’m just scared the colts are going to have some miracle game like the jags had against the ravens, and then carolina and vikings i feel like is up in the air. is the panther D any good?[/quote]

Doubt it. That team is toast… Colts go 0-16 barring a huge miracle. That loss last week was the end of the season.

out of Detroit/Denver, Vikings/Panthers, Giants/Dolphins, which game do you think there is a sure victory for one side?

[quote]jck524 wrote:
Vikings vs Panthers? I picked panthers
Chargers vs Chiefs? I went chiefs
Colts vs Titans? I went Titans

[/quote]
These are all toss ups IMO. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Chargers lost. They are playing like crap and they just lost their best Guard Dielman due to concussion and seizures.

[quote]jck524 wrote:
out of Detroit/Denver, Vikings/Panthers, Giants/Dolphins, which game do you think there is a sure victory for one side?[/quote]

Giants, don’t waste your box(whatever that is) on that one.

Anyone care to pick about five/six teams to win this weekend? I know nothing about NFL but betting on the premiership football hasn’t been going too good for me this season.
I fancy a 5-6 team accumulator, and don’t mind one or two less obvious results to give me a bit of value. I promise to pay you if it comes in*…

*all payments will be made through the currency of love.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]jck524 wrote:
is the panther D any good?[/quote]

hahaha no. Their Run D is ranked 29th and they’re facing the best RB in the NFL… They’re going to get gashed like a mofo.
[/quote]

told you lol

wow right now im 11/12 going into monday nights game, the only one i lost is the FUCKING NEW ORLEANS SAINTS…HOW DO YOU LOSE TO THE FUCKING RAMS??? AFTER GOING 60+ points THE WEEK BEFORE, CHRIST…i would be 12/12 going into tomorrow nights game and now i have to hope no one in alberta picked the rams and that the best ticket is 12/13 so i can win, FUCK THE SAINTS

How much did you make jck524?

Good call on the Chiefs, someone pressed the Buffalo Wild Wings button last night.