Need Help on Levothyroxine/T3 Protocol

I think so, see how your respond to it, but you need to look into what’s going on with your reverse T3. Some items to consider:

1. chronic inflammation
  2. low cortisol
  3. HIT protocols
  4. low iron
  5. low vitamin D
  6. caffeine
  7. liver function

`1. Chronic inflammation
I injured my lower back pretty badly due to deadlifts, im not sure whether that could cause chronic inflammation but my lower back hasn’t been normal since.(stopped deadlifts and squats)
2. Low cortisol
Cortisol is at the bottom of the range last time i checked, but still normal
3. not sure what that is
4. ferritin level is 67 ng/ml
5. Vitamin D is being sorted, been taking 50,000 IU per week for the past 2.5 months
6. Caffeine intake isn’t necessarily high, i might have the occasional monster before the gym but that’s it, not a coffee drinker at all.
7. Liver function is perfect last time ive checked pre-trt (drank alcohol twice in my entire life, and never took anything that would have much effect on it)

High Intensity Training

1 Like

Oh okay, I was used to people saying HIIT as in “high intensity interval training”. But no not really, will start doing them if it helps.

Not really helpful, the stress can increase rT3.

Hey man, been running 25mcg of t3 split up twice a day(12.5mcg x 2) with 100mcg of t4. Should I take my T3 all at once in the morning or keep splitting it up.
Don’t feel any better so far, but it’s only been a couple days.

Had anymore luck with the protocol? Interested to see your progress/status.

No luck; completely off of Thyroid hormones, but my TSH hasn’t budged that much from baseline, neither has my FT3, I’ve felt significantly better stopping them (also dropping my testosterone dose from high-normal to normal and taking Vitamin B supplements)

1 Like