Need Help on First Tren Ace Cycle

How does this look:

weeks 1-6: Tren Ace 50mg ed
weeks 1-4: dbol 50mg ed
weeks 1-6: test prop 50mg ed
weeks 1-8: adex .25mg ed
weeks 10-13: nolva 40/40/20/20 ed

bump

Stats and cycle history will help a lot!

Tren might be a bit high to start, seems that 35mg ed is a good starting point for most. I’d bump the test to 75mg ed. You will want to stop the tren before the test. I would suggest running the test 8 weeks rather than 6. Also 30mg ed of dbol should be plenty, 50mg is pretty high.

weeks 1-5: Tren Ace 35mg ed
weeks 2-5: dbol 30mg ed
weeks 1-6: test prop 70mg ed
weeks 10-13: nolva 40/20/20/20 ed

Is about the modifications I would make to it.

[quote]juice82 wrote:

Tren might be a bit high to start, seems that 35mg ed is a good starting point for most. I’d bump the test to 75mg ed. You will want to stop the tren before the test. I would suggest running the test 8 weeks rather than 6. Also 30mg ed of dbol should be plenty, 50mg is pretty high.

[/quote]

Sorry about that.

5’11, 265, been lifting for 20 years - have done 2 cycles, standard test/dbol 10 week cycles.

Looking to add about 5-10 pounds of quality muscle.

[quote]juice82 wrote:

[/quote]

Do you think I could run a different test, say test e or sust instead of the prop and then just compensate by using anadrol as a kickstart for the first 4 weeks??

If you choose Test E, go with Tren E. I would then suggest running the cycle 8-12 weeks.

200mg of Tren a week is a good starting point with regards to cost:benefit.

I feel that a six week cycle is too short as I prefer running cycles of a longer duration. (But,…I’ve been on for about 1 1/2 years now.) A longer cycle allows you a little more leeway when designing a training program, and also if shit hits the fan (e.x. you get a cold).

I’m running anadrol for the first time ever at 100mg ed. For me it has killed my appetite and has really upset my stomach.

And try tapering your test when you come off. This method seems to work well for me.

[quote]Mike823 wrote:
juice82 wrote:

Do you think I could run a different test, say test e or sust instead of the prop and then just compensate by using anadrol as a kickstart for the first 4 weeks??
[/quote]

Anadrol is not testosterone, using one would not compensate for the other. You could use test E if you like, if it is your first time running tren, I would stick with the acetate ester. I am guessing you are worrying about the everyday injects? They get easier as time goes along, and you might even come to enjoy them. If you ran Sustanon, you should still be injecting EOD to take gain the full effects of the proprionate. Also if you run a longer ester test, do not start the trenbolone acetate until about week four or so.

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
Mike823 wrote:
juice82 wrote:

Anadrol is not testosterone, using one would not compensate for the other. You could use test E if you like, if it is your first time running tren, I would stick with the acetate ester. I am guessing you are worrying about the everyday injects? They get easier as time goes along, and you might even come to enjoy them. If you ran Sustanon, you should still be injecting EOD to take gain the full effects of the proprionate. Also if you run a longer ester test, do not start the trenbolone acetate until about week four or so. [/quote]

Thanks, this makes a lot of sense. I think I’ll just stick with the test prop and get ready for my 100 injections!

Is it ok to use drol instead of dbol during the first 4 weeks?

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:

weeks 1-5: Tren Ace 35mg ed
weeks 2-5: dbol 30mg ed
weeks 1-6: test prop 70mg ed
weeks 10-13: nolva 40/20/20/20 ed

Is about the modifications I would make to it.
[/quote]

why do you start the dbol on week 2?

[quote]thetruepitbull wrote:
If you choose Test E, go with Tren E. I would then suggest running the cycle 8-12 weeks.

I feel that a six week cycle is too short as I prefer running cycles of a longer duration. (But,…I’ve been on for about 1 1/2 years now.) A longer cycle allows you a little more leeway when designing a training program, and also if shit hits the fan (e.x. you get a cold).

I’m running anadrol for the first time ever at 100mg ed. For me it has killed my appetite and has really upset my stomach.

And try tapering your test when you come off. This method seems to work well for me.[/quote]

So, would you suggest 8 weeks of tren ace and prop?

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
Mike823 wrote:
juice82 wrote:

Anadrol is not testosterone, using one would not compensate for the other. You could use test E if you like, if it is your first time running tren, I would stick with the acetate ester. I am guessing you are worrying about the everyday injects? They get easier as time goes along, and you might even come to enjoy them. If you ran Sustanon, you should still be injecting EOD to take gain the full effects of the proprionate. Also if you run a longer ester test, do not start the trenbolone acetate until about week four or so. [/quote]

I think I am going to do what you suggest and use test e and start the tren ace at week 4 (I only have 20ml of test prop). I will still use the dbol or drol starting from week 1 for 4 weeks.

Thanks.

You could consider frontloading, if you have enough for it, and are not too worried about the rise in SHBG from it. Then you get the synergy of Class I/II compounds from the test and drol. Have you mentioned any time of AI yet? What dose of anadrol will you be running?

Oh the other possibility you could consider is using the test P as a kickstart to the Test E, that would work as well.

Sure, go with your last post. There are many ways to run a cycle.

You could even start the cycle with a bit of prop until the enanthate is metabolized, or run it throughout.

And run the anadrol at 50-100mg ed.

How long will you run the Test E? 8 weeks?

And try tapering your test when you come off. This method seems to work well for me.[/quote]

The problem with this is he hasn’t ran tren before so running tren e could be bad for a first time user, not knowing how he will react. I would definately recommend tren ace for your first time.

Is it just me? Why are you waiting 4 weeks to start PCT? Even is you use enanthate, you only have to wait 2 weeks before PCT. With short esters, you can start almost immediatley.

I would definitely frontload the enanthate to get blood level up almost immediateley verses the several weeks it generally takes. If you plan on running 500mg/w with twice weekly inkections; your one time only first injection would be 600mg (2.4ml) and then several days later start your 250mg (1ml) twice weekly shots.

Run the test 2 weeks longer than the tren.

If you really want to get fancy you can start the dbol 2 weeks before the end of your enanth shots and continue it for 2 weeks after. Since it has such a short half life, you can start PCT the day after your last dbol. This gives you two additional productive weeks instead of 2 weeks of decline.

Good point DH, I didn’t catch that until you mentioned it lol. I second that you should not wait 4 weeks before starting pct. 3 is the max but 2 is better IMO.

Do you have a final idea of what you are going to run and for how long?

Sure, go with your last post. There are many ways to run a cycle.

You could even start the cycle with a bit of prop until the enanthate is metabolized, or run it throughout.

And run the anadrol at 50-100mg ed.

How long will you run the Test E? 8 weeks?[/quote]

this is what i am now thinking:

wks 1-10: test e 500mg/wk (week 1 would be 850mg with the frontloaded 600mg first injection)
wks 1-4: drol 50mg/wk
wks 3-8 tren ace 37.5mg ed
adex: .25mg ed

standard nolva pct starting in week 12 for 4 weeks

Probably a good idea to start the tren at least a week earlier (week 3 latest) and end it at least 1 week before ending test e. Since the enanth is a longer ester it will stick around for a while to help negate any tren libido issues.

I would suggest frontloading the test E and starting the tren ace at week 2 actually. That way you have weeks 9 & 10 on test E only.

You might want to move the drol to weeks 9-12 (as I’m pretty sure drol has a fairly short half life). That way you have two additional productive weeks while your serum level of test e descends to the ideal level to start PCT and you can start PCT the day after your last drol dose.

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
Probably a good idea to start the tren at least a week earlier (week 3 latest) and end it at least 1 week before ending test e. Since the enanth is a longer ester it will stick around for a while to help negate any tren libido issues.

I would suggest frontloading the test E and starting the tren ace at week 2 actually. That way you have weeks 9 & 10 on test E only.

You might want to move the drol to weeks 9-12 (as I’m pretty sure drol has a fairly short half life). That way you have two additional productive weeks while your serum level of test e descends to the ideal level to start PCT and you can start PCT the day after your last drol dose.[/quote]

so, something like this:

test e: 850mg week 1, 500mg wks 2-10
tren ace: 37.5 mg ed, wks 2-8
drol: 9-12 50mg/day

adex and nolva stay the same