Need Help Might Be Infected

So this is my 3 cycle im doing prop 100mg Ed for 16 weeks
I’ve by accident shot up in the same place the next day and now my butt check is in a lot of pain and swollen a little

Injecting in the same place twice won’t cause infection. Likely some pain but no infection. Not taking precautions and being sanitary will. Contaminated gear will. If it gets red and warm/hot to the touch get to the doctor. Otherwise just carry a pillow with you everywhere for a few days.

jesus, pinning ED for 16 weeks is rough. Why not just use E?

[quote]Yogi wrote:
jesus, pinning ED for 16 weeks is rough. Why not just use E?[/quote]

Thanks the swelling went down today still hurts but it’s good and I wanted the prop since it acts fast then but also I kinda like injecting call me crazy but idk why lol

[quote]corycecere wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Thanks the swelling went down today still hurts but it’s good and I wanted the prop since it acts fast then but also I kinda like injecting call me crazy but idk why lol[/quote]

I do to. Not sure why but I enjoy it.

Usually first sign of infection is fever and it comes on fast

[quote]eatmorefood wrote:

[quote]corycecere wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Thanks the swelling went down today still hurts but it’s good and I wanted the prop since it acts fast then but also I kinda like injecting call me crazy but idk why lol[/quote]

I do to. Not sure why but I enjoy it.[/quote]
Addicted to the steel such a common thing

Ahah yeah Idk how I love it for some reason I guess it’s mental but it’s like Ik im making gainz by doing it everyday but thank god I switch from 21g 1 1/2 to 25g 1 1/2 for my shoulder injections