Need Help Meal Plan

Hello everyone. Although I have frequented this site for quite some time, this is my first post here on T-Nation. I need some help with my diet. I am trying to gain as much solid weight as possible. I am currently 5’8" and weight 200lbs. I would like to get above 250-275lbs if I could.
Meal 1:
Shake
40g protein powder
50g dextrose
20g sucrose
5g creatine
5g BCAA’s
3g Beta Alanine

Meal 2:
Omelet
3 omega eggs
4 regular egg whites
4 oz turkey sausage
1/4 onion
1/2 roma tomato
2 chopped garlic cloves
Ginger
Oatmeal
1 cup steel cut oats
1/2 scoop protein powder
Honey
Strawberries/blueberries
5 fish oil/3 flax oil capsules
5g BCAA
5g Creatine
3g Beta Alanine

Meal 3:
10-12 oz roast beef wrap w/ spinach mayo horse radish and honey mustard.
1/3 cup pistachios
1/2 cup broccoli w/ black beans
1.5 cup Buttered noodles with garlic powder
5 fish oil/3 flax oil
5g BCAA
5g Creatine

Meal 4:
???

Meal 5:
???

Meal 6:
150g protein powder
2 cups soy milk
1 cup frozen blue berries
1/2 frozen cup strawberries
Green tea
2.5 tbsp olive oil
15g CLA powder
5g creatine
5g BCAA’s
3g Beta Alanine
3 fish oil 3 flax oil

I am thinking possibly chicken tenders with French fries (deep fried) and some form of vegetable for meals 4 and 5. Does this look ok?

Thats like taking to beautiful fresh baked peices of bread baked made special for you and filling it with two piles of shit to make a sandwhich. Why would you try so damn hard with the rest of the meals just to have crap for those two??

I say also man your making those meals complicated as hell. I mean Im all for cooking and good meals but when having 5-6 a day they all cant be gourmet. Make iot easy grab meat/protein, grab veggie, grab fruit eat done. its not that hard.

Phill

Id also say for easy K/cals on those two meals get more healthy fats, nuts, oils, whole milk, whole eggs, etc. these will go a long way to helping your goal of gaining 50-75 lbs.

Chicken tenders aren’t a bad choice if you?re looking to up the calories. I do not know if I would worry about it. My main problem has been trying to find/cook meals I enjoy eating. If I do not enjoy eating them, eventually I get sick of eating them.

[quote]Phill wrote:

I am thinking possibly chicken tenders with French fries (deep fried) and some form of vegetable for meals 4 and 5. Does this look ok?

Thats like taking to beautiful fresh baked peices of bread baked made special for you and filling it with two piles of shit to make a sandwhich. Why would you try so damn hard with the rest of the meals just to have crap for those two??

I say also man your making those meals complicated as hell. I mean Im all for cooking and good meals but when having 5-6 a day they all cant be gourmet. Make iot easy grab meat/protein, grab veggie, grab fruit eat done. its not that hard.

Phill
[/quote]

[quote]Phill wrote:
Id also say for easy K/cals on those two meals get more healthy fats, nuts, oils, whole milk, whole eggs, etc. these will go a long way to helping your goal of gaining 50-75 lbs.[/quote]

Phil,
Could you give me a good example of a meal?

Thank you.

Sure easy Chicken Breast, Milk, Apple, hand full of nuts. 600+ calories.

Whole grain bread, Natural PB, fruit, Protein shake or Milk. 600-800 k/cals.

veggies, meat, olive oil, fruit.
500-700 k/cals

man its really easy get a protein source and add to it grab thing thorw then down your mouth like I said earlier not every meal can be gourmet they need to serve a purpose. Fuel. go for dense things if needed like nuts, oats, fats, milks, etc…

[quote]Phill wrote:

500-700 k/cals

man its really easy get a protein source and add to it grab thing thorw then down your mouth like I said earlier not every meal can be gourmet they need to serve a purpose. Fuel. go for dense things if needed like nuts, oats, fats, milks, etc…
[/quote]

Do you just eat your chicken breast and other meat dry?

[quote]Iwanagethuge wrote:
Phill wrote:

500-700 k/cals

Do you just eat your chicken breast and other meat dry?

[/quote]

sometimes yes. Pull it out of baggie eat and move on painless and nutritious takes all of a few seconds.