Need Help Interpreting Bloodwork

My low T was only discovered when we tried to conceive the first time when I was in my mid 30s. In retrospect i had low T symptoms already in my early 30s but neither me nor any physician thought about low T.
Anyhow, we successfully got pregnant after i did hCG plus HMG for 4 months, really worked well for me. After that i returned to my natural T levels of around 300 to 350 ng/dl. When we tried for the second time my sperm conc on natural T levels was around 10 mil/ml and we werent successful for about 5 months. I started the clomid (12.5 eod as i couldnt stand 25 eod), T went up to 500 to 550 and sperm conc went to 30 mil/ml and bam it worked within 3 months.
After the second one was born and we were sure that we dont want another kid i started TRT.

1 Like

That’s awesome @johann77 I do appreciate the insight

Prior to starting AAS 6 years ago, I was fertile as I got my then girlfrien pregnant (had a miscarriage). I thought I was recovering since the labs prior to the new year showed lower testosterone and nearly non-existent LH and FSH. Blood work this time around showed a slight increase in Testosterone and a lot higher LH and FSH values.

Thanks. I’m going to be trying in a few months so I’m starting to look into it further.