Need Help in the DMV Area

So I’ve had several appointments and lots of phone contact with many general physicians, endos and urologists in the DC, Maryland, Virginia area. None of them are worth a damn. All of these were found through many google searches. I know that word of mouth is a much more effective way of finding a decent doc. I was wondering if anyone is aware of a doctor that is not so naive and is in this area of the US.

Any help is much appreciated.

What are your issues? I have a doc in Philly that I visit and he works with me remotely aside from my yearly in-office visit (which I am coincidentally going to tomorrow).

I was experiencing all the signs of low test; lethargy, no libido, impossible to lose fat no matter how hard I tried, no gains in the gym, etc… So I did some research, found these to be signs of low test and had some blood work done. I got the basic panel which showed me to be on the very bottom end of a “healthy” male when it comes to test and an elevated level of estradiol.

The most recent gp I went to wanted to prescribe me zinc… f’ing zinc. Others want to “maybe” prescribe bioidentical hormones which I believe to be test with no ester attached. Another bad idea. With my career, I cant visit a doctor every week, so I’m looking for an injection HRT cycle that I can administer myself. How open to ideas is the doctor in Philly that you go to?

I sent you a PM

Very cool. It seems as if I cant send or receive PM’s yet. Due to a low post count I believe.

So you didn’t get it?

No, nothing has shown up in my inbox

Email me.

Its my T-Nation username at gmail

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Email me.

Its my T-Nation username at gmail[/quote]

Just have him PM me…

[quote]Hardasnails wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Email me.

Its my T-Nation username at gmail[/quote]

Just have him PM me… [/quote]

PM’s do not work for new users, receiving nor sending. I dunno what the cutoff is for post count until you get that privilege now.