Need Help in South Korea, Starting TRT

Your dosage needs to decrease, you need more frequent dosing because your estrogen is a little high. The more frequent smaller injections will lower estrogen, right now your levels are more than likely swinging between injections because you’re trying to compensate for the loss that occurs between injections and this is increasing estrogen.

I told doctor about 150mg every week instead of 250mg every 2 weeks but he said if he does that he will shut of my natural production completely and he wants to finish these next few shots and then take me off everything try to get me right with no injections.he still thinks there’s a chance it will come back normally but I’ve been through this before and it hasn’t but if I have to do this for this doctor to understand my situation so he is comfortable prescribing me then I’m for it.I also don’t mind if he thinks he can get me right without injections but I’m a little skeptical

Your doctor is a moron, what your doctor is doing is inducing hypogonadism every couple of months and there should be consequences. He has borrowed knowledge from the bodybuilding world where men take a break every 8 weeks to preserve normal, optimal testosterone for those looking for added muscle mass.

You don’t have normal testosterone, testosterone is low and not worth preserving, you need TRT for life. When guys go on cycle for 8 weeks at a time, they must use a PCT to get the HPTA firing again. It takes anywhere between 1-3 weeks to more or less shut down your natural production.

Those on TRT will take decades to shut you down completely.

The doctor is finally going to put me on 150 every week since I’ve taken more blood test and at two weeks he finally sees why I’ve been telling him I feel like crap my total t and free t at the two week out mark drop 75% and are almost lower then my 220 natural production.how much better should I feel doing it every week,and what can I expect to be different from the 250 every two to 150 every one.will this keep me from rollercoasting so much and help lower estrogen ?

@LashLerew
You’ll feel like a new man but it won’t be instant. You’ll have a 6-8 week period of not feeling ideal that you have to get through until you start feeling good again. If you change things before then you reset the clock. During this time you’ll be tempted to say the word estrogen many times a day. Don’t. There will be people here that will say the word estrogen back to you if you do. You’ll be fine. I’m on 200mg/week myself so I’m talking from experience. Once you hit 8 weeks come here and tell us how amazing you feel now and how you can’t believe you went through all that crap for no reason.

I couldn’t agree more with what @dextermorgan has said in the above post. Honestly whats to lose waiting 6 to 8 weeks when you have felt crap for a long time. Most People mentioned a shift at 6 weeks and full optimisation is found at around 12 months. Keep ya head up And I’m sure it will all work out for you.

my biggest concern also is I might be going back to America for offseason and might be couple months back in America.how am I gonna get a doctor without insurance that is gonna keep me on this new protocol what my option to keep this a fairly seamless process

Is there a certain amount of prescribed medicines you can travel with to America. I think from what I have come across is that you can travel to most countries with prescribed testosterone of no more than three months

If estrogen does become an issue, you just break up your shots twice weekly which is what you should be doing anyways. Weekly injections will still see levels fluctuating, twice weekly will see minimal decline between injections.

I’ve been on the 250 every two weeks for 4 months now will it really take another 6 weeks at the 150 weekly shot to feel better or will this happen a little quicker since it built up in my system already or I have my blood test in this forum and my estrogen was high but I don’t have any high estrogen side effect I just don’t feel that great all the time for first week I feel pretty good but by end of second we I feel like and old man again I just really hope this helps the ups and downs I’ve been taking some natural supplements to help with blocking estrogen like zinc b complex and some other multivitamins that help but I think at 150 weekly it should help drop the higher levels of estrogen because it’s no gonna roller coaster so much

It’s going to take some amount of time. 6 weeks is an average. 150/week is more than 250/2 weeks. Get the estrogen out your head. After you’ve been on 150mg for 2 months then you can start tinkering with stuff if need be. There’s a bunch of docs here that will prescribe you in the US of A.

Okay so I’m on week 6 of the 150 weekly injections and don’t feel any better yet just tired more then I was on the 250 every two weeks . I’m getting blood test before my next injection and will share the results to see what my next step should be or if I’m on target and just need more time thanks for all the help

Could you please give me some advice I’m Taking blood test on this up coming week what are all the important things I should have them test for it’s my 6th week at 150.

Got my blood back and this is my levels right before Shot number 8 I’m on 150 weekly enanthate now so this was my blood on day 7

@LashLerew
How are you feeling?

I actually feel pretty normal not so many ups and downs.i don’t feel as good as I did on the 250 at The one week mark, but when I was on the two weeks at 250 by the end of week two I was miserable.so I’m more in the middle now.

The most important thing I learned (and learned the hard way) is that what makes me feel optimal is going to be different than most everyone else. It’s good to use others as a map of options but in the end trial & error is the only way to know for sure.