Need Help Finding The Right Program.

I need a program that allows me to, split my workout 4 days a week in 2 & a 1/2 hour sessions. The goal I am looking for is solid strength, mass growth and the ability to do this to some degree while doing daily cardio and restricted caloric intake.

The days I’d work would be Tuesday and Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. On Tuesday and Thursday I generally do Olympic style lifts, now and on Saturday and Sunday I do powerlifts. I train cardio every morning by running.

I’d like a program that balances dumbbells with barbells, and pushes with pulls while balancing in traditional lifting techniques without being ‘no direct arm work, curls are for girls.’ Something challenging , yet doable and balanced.

Current Weight:
230 (I’m a fatty)

Bench (Max):
Powerclean (Max):
Squat:
Deadlift(Max)
405 or more, haven’t maxed in a while. I do sets of 5-8 with 315.

Please help, thanks.

lol

Do you mind elaborating on what is so lol, about this?

[quote]SpartanX wrote:
Do you mind elaborating on what is so lol, about this?[/quote]

Probably this paragraph:

I bet I could out Clean and Press Tumbles.

[quote]SpartanX wrote:
Do you mind elaborating on what is so lol, about this?[/quote]

THe entire post is incoherant. I think it would be better suited in the strength section anyways because the general attitude I am getting is that your primary goal is strength and you also said, “no direct arm work, curls are for girls,” or something like that.

I think your mind is incoherent, adjectives, prepositions, verbs and subjects have meaning. If you have been alphabetized, then the text I’ve written shouldn’t be outside of your comprehension.

I said, I’m cutting, I want a strength and mass program, I understand cutting will hinder it. I want a balanced program, that has traditional lifts, but also dumbbell work, and concentration work. I have 4x2&1/2 hour windows to do this…do you know anything that fits the bill.

Check out the mass/diet programs up there… there’s a bunch… one should do…

[quote]SpartanX wrote:
I think your mind is incoherent, adjectives, prepositions, verbs and subjects have meaning. If you have been alphabetized, then the text I’ve written shouldn’t be outside of your comprehension.

I said, I’m cutting, I want a strength and mass program, I understand cutting will hinder it. I want a balanced program, that has traditional lifts, but also dumbbell work, and concentration work. I have 4x2&1/2 hour windows to do this…do you know anything that fits the bill.[/quote]

You seem very intelligent.

Is the “search” function outside of your comprehension?