Need Help: Femara vs. Adex

Ok so I have been lurking around these forums for quite some time now and learned lots from others experiences. However I find myself stuck at the moment and am looking for some advice. I have ordered my cycle and at the time was told that adex was available. However after sending my cash my guy has got back to me saying he made a mistake and he only has femara which he will do for the same price since he made the mistake.

Upon researching more i am not hearing good things about it such as rebounding, reduced sex drive etc. Now what I wanted the adex for is to reduce the bloat (and gyno prevention) from the dbol i will be taking and planned on eod at .25 ( I also suffer from gyno on occasion).

Obviously i don’t want to completety hinder my progress as such but from what I read the femara can reduce my estrogen levels a little too much and can backfire big time afterwards. As I want it for gyno prevention and bloat reduction is this overkill or can i use this for what i want. I would then be looking at posibly 0.5 eod or e3d. Tapering down I figure I could prob dilute it but just now looking for ideas and opinions. I could wait for adex but no idea how long it will take.

Letrozole aka Femara is very harsh on estrogen. Sometimes .125mg ED or EOD is used and still too much.

For a dbol only cycle it is a bit overkill. Now if test were added to that cycle I know of a few people who prefer to use letro as it is much cheaper.

That being said, tell your buddy he’s not hooking you up by selling the femara at the same price as the adex…femara is usually much cheaper than adex, but that all depends on sources I guess…

what is your overall cycle?

age?

Yeah it seems like overkill to me as well. I am finding that the letro is more expensive where I am than adex though. Im not running a dbol only cycle (i never run oral only). I will be running test cyp, equipoise and dbol. The adex was just for my gyno prevention that I get from test and the bloat from the dbol. I would use nolva normally but he is out of that as well. Besides i hear good stuff bout adex from a lot of my buddies and online.

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:

age?[/quote]

Overall will be test cyp 500mg week (12 weeks)
Equipoise 400mg week (12 weeks)
dbol 30-35 day weeks 1-4
Clomid for pct or nolva if i can get that. ( have the clomid)

im 34

[quote]bigdeeve wrote:
egnatiosj wrote:

age?

dbol 30-35 day weeks 1-4

im 34[/quote]

A research chemical website will have a full range of AI’s and SERMs to choose from. They are resonably priced as well. Do a google search.

I see no reason why Letro won’t be as effective or better than Adex for your purposes. Some use Letro at low dose (0.3mg/d) even when off cycle to maintain optimal estrogen level and optimize free T. It’s all a matter of dosing.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
bigdeeve wrote:
egnatiosj wrote:

age?

dbol 30-35 day weeks 1-4

im 34

A research chemical website will have a full range of AI’s and SERMs to choose from. They are resonably priced as well. Do a google search. [/quote]

Yeah i have looked at them and a cpl on recommendation from other websites. kinda hard to tell which ones are legit or not which stopped me. may well do that

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
I see no reason why Letro won’t be as effective or better than Adex for your purposes. Some use Letro at low dose (0.3mg/d) even when off cycle to maintain optimal estrogen level and optimize free T. It’s all a matter of dosing.[/quote]

I have also read that, just seems when you come off is the prob as opposed to being on. dosing is def a prob when its 2.5mg per ml. my thoughts may be to dilute the solution with water mix it up and dose from there (since its oral). then it would be 2.5mg per 2 ml and may be easier to dose then. any thoughts?

You can use a liquid medication syringe or some of the guys count drops. I don’t know exactly how that works. Anyone??

let me see if my math is correct lol…

If he put 2.5mg per 2ml that equates 1.25mg/ml.

most of the droppers are marked every .25ml…so if you pulled up to the .25ml mark you would be getting .31mg per serving.

This assuming it was 1.25mg/ml after he diluted it.

Somebody correct me if I messed up with my math…I was never a big fan of that, I always need my scale and calculator when doing any important math with this stuff lol

[quote]bigdeeve wrote:
Dynamo Hum wrote:
I see no reason why Letro won’t be as effective or better than Adex for your purposes. Some use Letro at low dose (0.3mg/d) even when off cycle to maintain optimal estrogen level and optimize free T. It’s all a matter of dosing.

I have also read that, just seems when you come off is the prob as opposed to being on. dosing is def a prob when its 2.5mg per ml. my thoughts may be to dilute the solution with water mix it up and dose from there (since its oral). then it would be 2.5mg per 2 ml and may be easier to dose then. any thoughts?[/quote]

Would whatever liquid the letrozole is suspended in mix with water? I imagine it would but I genuinely don’t know…

[quote]Cortes wrote:
bigdeeve wrote:
Dynamo Hum wrote:

I have also read that, just seems when you come off is the prob as opposed to being on. dosing is def a prob when its 2.5mg per ml. my thoughts may be to dilute the solution with water mix it up and dose from there (since its oral). then it would be 2.5mg per 2 ml and may be easier to dose then. any thoughts?

Would whatever liquid the letrozole is suspended in mix with water? I imagine it would but I genuinely don’t know…

[/quote]
I believe I remember BR stating it was suspended in ethanol, which would make it miscible in water (I Believe). The chemical structure of letrozole itself certainly does not look soluble in water.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
bigdeeve wrote:
Dynamo Hum wrote:

[/quote]

I believe I remember BR stating it was suspended in ethanol, which would make it miscible in water (I Believe). The chemical structure of letrozole itself certainly does not look soluble in water.

and thats why im asking you guys lol… maybe i should mix it up with some vodka (for the ethanol) lol… jk… It certainly seems way more hassle than the adex would have been grrr.

Dynamo mentioned counting drops , does anyone know how this works???

And looking at my planned cycle is letro overkill or good for my purposes(carefully)?

I figure I can accurately measure out about 0.31mg and from that standpoint would .31mg eod be approriate for my use. i.e. reduce bloating and prevent gyno.

would that be too much, too little, just right???

Letro is stronger simply as is manages to stop aromatase within the adipose tissue where adex does not. That is about 20% more.
I may be wrong but Bill roberts told me that on mesomorphosis - so take it up with the man (yeah, i’m passing the buck - sue me).

Letro used in a dose that is low enough to keep estrogen levels in the low normal levels will not kill sex drive.
It will not affect lipid profiles either IIRC.

The problem, and only problem is that it is difficult to ascertain the optimal dose without blood work. The same could be said for adex too IMO but i digress.

I suggest starting low and building from there - gyno wont show overnight bruv.

On your cycle with 745mg aromatisable AAS a week - start with (a guesstimation of) 0.5mg - that should hold you IMHO. If it doesnt as dbol is a cunt for estradiol then increase to 0.75mg a day.
I have been highly successful on just 0.06 to 0.125 A DAY USING DROL, TEST AND EQ.

These are doses thsat work for me, as i told you to find out if they work you need to get bloods while using the drug. oOR trial and error!

In conclusion, there is nothing wrong with letrozole and cost for cost it gives from 10 upto 20 doses per 2,5mg over the 2 to 4 for 1mg anastrazole.

Brook

OP if you are looking for a site to buy either adex or nolva from you can shoot me a PM. I haven’t used it yet but my buddies do and all there stuff is good. It is in liquid form I believe though. Let me know.