Need Help Adding Muscle

I’m following the sets and reps from the programme referenced above. The only deviations is where i run out of weight (while training at home) and just take the set to failure in a higher rep range. It doesn’t really happen on many things but I’m still building my DB collection at home.

Thank you for all the help people. Reading everything together, it seems i need to focus on nutrition on workout days and sorting out some ‘mechanisms’ for non workout days to watch total calorie intake.

I’ve gotten to my current level of leanness eating SOMETHING about every 1-2 hours. I actually run into an issue taking my biotest Alpha Male because it’s supposed to be taken on an empty stomach it’s RARE that I have one.

2 Likes

Do you also have an active job or would you be one of the people that in my “model” evidently has a decently fast metabolism? One thing you have, that not a lot of posters do, is a shit ton of muscle.

Desk job and not a fast metabolism. Grew up fat, haha. But also grew up where we were told to eat frequently to speed up the metabolism, so it’s a habit I have had for a long time.

1 Like

Nice, love a good counterexample

1 Like