Need HD Cam - Rugged, Sand, Saltwater Proof

Need a video camera I can toss around at thd beach, in the pool, sports outings etc etc… I kNow there is a samsung product out thereand i know i could go to cnet n get reviews… However, i see the crowd around this forum is pretty f-n great, thanks in advanced for any good info

My brother has a 1080p video cam thats splash proof and dust proof which is pretty awesome.

http://www.misco.co.uk/productinfo/productinfo?productCode=Q311908&affiliate=2459&cm_mmc=CSE-_-google-_-Photo%20&%20Video-_-Q311908&CAWELAID=878718194

Great! How is the vid quality? Has he used it underwater / sea water?

[quote]ElPuchica wrote:
Great! How is the vid quality? Has he used it underwater / sea water?[/quote]

Not used it underwater but it is waterproof, the quality is awesome, full hd and playback looks good when played on a big screen as well, fits nicely in your hand and is pretty light as well.

Taken mine underwater and everywhere else. Has rugged case and is small enough to bring everywhere. I love mine.

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:

Taken mine underwater and everywhere else. Has rugged case and is small enough to bring everywhere. I love mine.[/quote]

Beat me to it.

Nothing touches the GoPro’s in size and performance.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:

Taken mine underwater and everywhere else. Has rugged case and is small enough to bring everywhere. I love mine.[/quote]

Beat me to it.

Nothing touches the GoPro’s in size and performance.[/quote]
Well,I never even heard of another company that makes anything similar to GoPro. Its pretty awesome.

ContourHD is similar, not a bad product but not as good.