Need Funny Ideas

Alright so a co-worker and his boyfriend one of which got his panties in a bunch when some jokes were thrown around at work and online. They both went to the extent of making A Douchebag group in my name via facebook and are trying to coax everyone to join LMAO…seriously I neeed ideas to get him back. This is all in good fun. Yet I want to end this war with only one backlash. I have pics so guys gifted in photoshop can do some “dirty” work. I want to get him back sooo bad neeed some great ammo.

Perpetrator #1

second pic

second perpetrator (the master douche) He cry’s about everything at work and is always calling in sick (when it suits him). leaving early all the time leaving others to cover or do extra work.

Second one. I was thinking of a photoshop with that thong wearing asian dude from RMP next to him. Pretend like he’s that annoying person in your life !! I need hilarious material.

Duct tape a shellfish under his chair. In a couple of days it will smell like death in there.

Based on the pictures, isn’t them being who they are punishment enough?

lol Iron I know you’re a wiz with photoshop and graphics.:smiley: Doesn’t have to be perfect. Just make em look like drag queens or something! I’ll buy you some Spike Shooter or something:D

K shellfish idea is good though…hmm neeeed more. I want them to feeel my wrath and have them regret the day they started a war with me.

Are you familiar with the term “upper decker”? Take a shit at his house, but instead of shitting in the bowl, shit in the tank.

So they’re both gay?

Can’t you get a female friend they don’t know to shove a cushion up her jumper and confront one of them and claim that he’s the father of her unborn child or something?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Duct tape a shellfish under his chair. In a couple of days it will smell like death in there.[/quote]

I agree. The slightest hint of clam will send these guys a runnin’.

[quote]artw wrote:
Are you familiar with the term “upper decker”? Take a shit at his house, but instead of shitting in the bowl, shit in the tank.[/quote]

This is good.

[quote]johnson575 wrote:
artw wrote:
Are you familiar with the term “upper decker”? Take a shit at his house, but instead of shitting in the bowl, shit in the tank.

This is good.[/quote]

ROFL…that’s some cruel shit but something I’ll keeep in mind…I don’t hate the dudes lol I just want to show them I shouldn’t be fucked with