Need Diet and Training Advice

been reading the forums for a while now ( T-Nation forum and precision nutrition forum) and finally decided to post.
let me know what you guys think about my current situation. first of let me start with my background. growing up i was always in the chubby side( not super fat) but was always invoved in sports (was very good at it too…) like basketball and soccer.

in my last year of high school i tore my acl playing soccer which kept me out of sports for a while. i didnt do anything about my injury for 2 whole years. naturally i ballooned in weight. i reached a high of 260 lbs at my 5’7.5 height. about 2 years ago i decided to get back into sports so i worked out and had surgery on my knee. fast forward to the present, i am currently down to 159 lbs and very healthy and active.

i cant really check my exact bodyfat because of the lack of equipment where i live. however ive been using an omron device together some online calculator to have an idea of what my % is. it always puts me in the 10-15 range.( can see my abs especially if i flex). still have a small pouch in my lower part of my stomach, a combination of some fat and skin from weight loss.

wanted to know what you guys thought about:

1. am i eating enough? or too much?
  2. am i doing to much training? or not enough?
  3. am i eating right?
  4. what should i add or remove from my routine?
  5. how do i get to sub 10% bf?
    stats: 22yrs, 159lbs, 10-15% BF
    goal: lower BF, add muscle and perform better in sports.

my current workout routine is something like this: ( btw, i am on the WS4SB3 program)
Mondays: lift weights in AM, play either basketball or soccer at PM ( gym: 1hr, sports: 2hrs)
Tuesday: i go do boxing in the AM for about 1hr and 15 min
Wednesday:lift weights in AM, play either basketball or soccer at PM ( gym: 1hr, sports: 2hrs)
thursday: boxing in the AM for 1hr and 15min
friday: lift weights in AM, play either basketball or soccer at PM ( gym: 1hr, sports: 2hrs)
sat: lift weights in AM, play either basketball or soccer at PM ( gym: 1hr, sports: 2hrs)
sunday: rest

my diet looks like this: (i follow the Berardi principles in my diet)
m1: 6egg whites, 1 can of tuna, shit load of broccoli and spinach, tablespoon of olive oil
workout : sipping whey and gatorade powder during weight lifting sessions. just water for boxing.

m2: super shake :1.5 scoop ON whey,1/3 cup steel cut oats,1% fat yogurt, .5cup of blueberries, 1tbs cinnamon, steamed broccoli on side

M3: 2 salmon burger patties and a shit load of mix veggies

m4: big salad of spinach, romaine lettuce, 1 big tomato, can of tuna with mustard,bout 15 almonds, apple cider vinergar

m5: lean protein (chicken or fish) with a shitload of veggies

m6: pre bed shake: 1 scoop ON cassein, .5 cup 3% cottage cheese, 1tbs natural peanutbutter, 1 tbs cinnamon, baby carrots and tomato on the side

supplements and vitamins include: ON whey and Cassein, fish oil capsules ( i take 3 caps per meal), multivitamin, vitamin c and calcium.

??

You never even mentioned your goals, so how are we supposed to know whats “right” when your goals determine the path to take.

i did mention this…

[quote]halamadrid09 wrote:
i did mention this…

[/quote]

Sorry my bad.

It’s late here, so I personally won’t give my opinion until tomorrow, so hopefully someone else will before that.