T Nation

Need Cycle Help!!

well i have been running and american brand called O’SOCA??? iv anyone knows anything about it let me know iv been searching everywere to get some info in the barnd…but any way iv been running this 10 week cycle below in the first 4 weeks i put on 17lbs and went from a 20.5 to a 14.5 bodyfat… now iam on week 6 and havent seen any results for the past to weeks…any addvice will help THANKS!!

per week- MON & THURS
total cc’s a week not on each day!
2 cc’s of deca
2 cc’s t-400 enathate-cypionate
3 cc’s of trenbolone-"enanthat

how many mg/cc is your gear

Does this mean your injecting on Mondays and Thursdays? If this is the case, you better read up on short acting esters. Two times a week will not cut it.

[quote]Chotto wrote:
Does this mean your injecting on Mondays and Thursdays? If this is the case, you better read up on short acting esters. Two times a week will not cut it.[/quote]

its tren enan

I’m surprised you put on so much weight so fast. Obviously you were eating a lot. Anyways, the bulk of the muscle gain in a cycle occurs usually between the third and sixth week. After that rapid gains in strength and mass that you typically see and hear about trail off to nothing more than ‘natural’-like gains.

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
I’m surprised you put on so much weight so fast. Obviously you were eating a lot. Anyways, the bulk of the muscle gain in a cycle occurs usually between the third and sixth week. After that rapid gains in strength and mass that you typically see and hear about trail off to nothing more than ‘natural’-like gains.

[/quote]

this is intresting.
what happens after 6th week that slow down to “normal level” the mass gain?

and if all is done between 3rd and 6th which are the needs to extend the cycle to 10-12 weeks?

yeah, I got a bottle of that O’SOCA too. just got it today so I don’t know if it’s good shit yet or what…it’s says 400mg/ml: 200 of Cyp. and 200 of Enth…when I held it to the light it looked like there were two tiny hairs floating in it! (NOT cool) but i’m still gonna shoot that shit anyway and we’ll see…

[quote]cadav wrote:
Prisoner#22 wrote:
I’m surprised you put on so much weight so fast. Obviously you were eating a lot. Anyways, the bulk of the muscle gain in a cycle occurs usually between the third and sixth week. After that rapid gains in strength and mass that you typically see and hear about trail off to nothing more than ‘natural’-like gains.

this is intresting.
what happens after 6th week that slow down to “normal level” the mass gain?

and if all is done between 3rd and 6th which are the needs to extend the cycle to 10-12 weeks?[/quote]

It is the law of dimminishing returns.

I am not going to tell you though that it is worthless to continue after the 6th week, and gains don’t all of a sudden slow down to a stand still at that point, however they do begin to slow at that point - i.e. 60-70% of your gain for example will occur in the first 6 weeks of your cycle, and the other 30% may occur in the following 1 to two months after that.

Obviously if you are a competitive BB then you want to stick on the cycle for the other ‘30%’, however if you are a casual user, probably best to come off at the 6 week point or sooner to keep your hpta as healthy as possible