T Nation

Need Cutting Cycle Advice

in the past i’ve simply relied on dieting to slim up, but this time around i was thinking of trying a cutting cycle. so vets, your input would be greatly appreciated here.

Eq - 400mgs a week
Anavar - 30mgs ED
Clen - was going to run a 2 week on/2 week off protocol and on the off weeks take ripped fuel ???
tren - was also going to try and make my own tren and do 75mgs EOD

any help here would be much appreciated. thanks

Johnny, I like the dosages you have proposed, but just keep in mind that EQ will most likely INCREASE your appetite so be prepared for the mental challenge of saying no to “bad” foods.
I personally can’t stand clenbuterol. Tried it a couple times w/ as little as 20-40mcg and still got the shakes and shortness of breath. Another idea would be to throw in 25-50mcg of t-3 for six weeks as this dosage/duration will give minimal suppression to tsh levels.
My opinion on making your own tren is that unless you have a degree in chemistry or something of the like, don’t play around w/ it because there’s no telling what could happen if you inject nonsterile gear. Good luck and remember that no amount of AAS can make up for a lacking nutrition program…So have that dialed in.

MK

[quote]Johnny367 wrote:
in the past i’ve simply relied on dieting to slim up, but this time around i was thinking of trying a cutting cycle. so vets, your input would be greatly appreciated here.

Eq - 400mgs a week
Anavar - 30mgs ED
Clen - was going to run a 2 week on/2 week off protocol and on the off weeks take ripped fuel ???
tren - was also going to try and make my own tren and do 75mgs EOD

any help here would be much appreciated. thanks[/quote]

For simmilar amount of money you could use Winstrol and Proviron instead of Anavar, and have a much more effective cycle.

well i already have the anavar and have had it for awhile, was just waiting to use it. should i save it still and use the winny and proviron instead?