T Nation

Need Constructive Criticism

I started training seriously for three years now since my sophomore football season. I’ve done great so far by losing about 40 pounds and gaining back about 30 in muscle. The thing I’m struggling with is that I seem to be hitting a block. I’m not gaining muscle or getting toned.

I want to stick to a creatine-protein supplement diet, but it doesn’t seem to be getting the same results that I want.

Secondly, since I’ve lost all of this weight, I can’t seem to tone my abdominals at all. It’s not much fat, but skin. I’m not sure what to do, I could really use some advice.

[quote]otis311 wrote:
I started training seriously for three years now since my sophomore football season. I’ve done great so far by losing about 40 pounds and gaining back about 30 in muscle. The thing I’m struggling with is that I seem to be hitting a block. I’m not gaining muscle or getting toned.

I want to stick to a creatine-protein supplement diet, but it doesn’t seem to be getting the same results that I want.

Secondly, since I’ve lost all of this weight, I can’t seem to tone my abdominals at all. It’s not much fat, but skin. I’m not sure what to do, I could really use some advice.[/quote]

Write down everything that has passed your lips in the last 7 days(or over the next 7 days) and post it here.

Also your weight and bf% numbers if you know them.

I agree sound more diet related than anything. Also a sample of exactly how/what you are training will help everyone help you as well.

Later,
Phill

with the above, i do concur.