Need COMPREHENSIVE Feedback

Hello All,

I am thinking about starting a Trenbolone and Cypionate cycle as my first cycle. I am 22 yrs old 5’11 160lbs.

I have many concerns about this. The reason I am choosing these compounds as my first cycle is because I just witnessed my workout partner finish his first 3 weeks of this as his first cycle and the gains are amazing.

However, after doing much research I am learning that this might not be a good idea for a first cycle. I want too know why this is. If so, would I see any results if I just took Test Cypionate alone for my first cycle. Also, I know this might sound stupid but I am only planning on taking this for three weeks.

I am really not looking too do a FULL 10 week cycle. After seeing the gains my partner made in 3 weeks I feel that is all I want to do. Is that harmfull to take for only 3 weeks. Please any comprehensive feedback will be greatly appreciated.

?

At 5’11 160 lbs, you scrawny assholes don’t need steroids in the first place. Your friends “gains” are probably 5-10 lbs of water, which looks like a lot because you guys have the physique of a holocaust survivor. If he were to stop right now, he would lose most, if not all, of what he’s “gained” so far.

Test C will not even give noticable gains after 3 weeks…

Another example of “I want to take steroids, but not too much because I don’t want to get too big”.

5 11 160

The beginners forum is just a few clicks away.

[quote]h4nks wrote:
Hello All,

I am thinking about starting a Trenbolone and Cypionate cycle as my first cycle. I am 22 yrs old 5’11 160lbs.

I have many concerns about this. The reason I am choosing these compounds as my first cycle is because I just witnessed my workout partner finish his first 3 weeks of this as his first cycle and the gains are amazing.

However, after doing much research I am learning that this might not be a good idea for a first cycle. I want too know why this is. If so, would I see any results if I just took Test Cypionate alone for my first cycle. Also, I know this might sound stupid but I am only planning on taking this for three weeks.

I am really not looking too do a FULL 10 week cycle. After seeing the gains my partner made in 3 weeks I feel that is all I want to do. Is that harmfull to take for only 3 weeks. Please any comprehensive feedback will be greatly appreciated.[/quote]

Go to beginner threads please, as Bonez217 advised.

Just in case you do use AAS anyway, please read the steroid newbie thread.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
So much wrong here that most people are going to assue you are either pulling our chains or are SO luicrously ignorant on the subject of AAS, that you are definitely OT ready for their proper use.

And please don’t turn around and say “but I’m doing my research by asking questions here”. That doesn’t cut it, because it is spoon-feeding, not research.

BBB[/quote]

I went to click “Like”. Damn you facebook!!!