- I’m a long-term TRT patient in my late 30s. Diet, training are solid.
- Looking to add a little something extra to my TRT. I tried low-dose Masteron and don’t think I like DHT derivatives all that much-- didn’t feel especially great in the gym or bedroom or anywhere.
- T dose is between 150-200mg/week of Cyp, RXed by my physician at 200mg/week.
- I’ve read anecdotal reports of guys having good luck using low-dose Tren as an adjunct to regular T.
- My goal is to maintain strength and recomp at my current weight (6’2", 215). I’m also considering adding SR9009 to aid in metabolism and enhance the recomp effects.
Last bloods injecting 175mg/week in 3 divided doses:
T 1162 ng/dL 264 - 916
Free T 32.9pg/mL 8.7 - 25.1
E2 LabCorp Sensitive 40.3 pg/mL 8.0 - 5.0
Thinking of adding 25mg of Tren A EOD on opposite days from my T. I’m wondering if I’ll need to even consider using Cabergoline at this low a dose of the Tren. I’ve never used 19-nor compounds before and would hope to avoid Cabergoline, but I want to keep doing my research. There isn’t a ton of info on sides from very low doses so that’s why I’m posting.