Need Breakfast Advice

I know I need a ton of calories for breakfast, but I have hell eating much at all early in the morning. Could someone suggest a good shake recipe that will provide me with all of the nutrition I need for breakfast? If I can drink it, I’ll be able to eat a lot more. Thanks for your help in advance.

You can have a solid and a liquid version of almost the same food. Solid : scrambled egg whites, some veggies, 1 cup of oats with 2 scoops of whey protein and grounded flax seeds, fruits.
Liquid : liquid egg whites, grounded oats or steel cut oats, grounded flax seeds, 1 tbsp of olive or flax oil, berries.

Here’s a shake that works for me.
-Around 1.5 cups of frozen strawberries.
-Couple scoops whey protein
-3/4 cup of oats
-Banana
-A couple handfuls of baby spinach leaves
-Cup of milk (I actually use kefir)
-Add a bit of water to get the desired consistency

I currently have a breakfast shake of around 1000cals… . basically get a blender and throw anything you think will taste ok into it and experiment

mine has

2 eggs
1/2 cup oats
300ml milk/yogurt mix
1 banana
100g berries
50ml coconut cream
tbsp virgin olive oil
tbsp glucose
2 tbsp protein powder

Those sound nasty, but i’ve never tried them, so omit what i said.

Try oatmeal and Metabolic Drive, Grow! or some other Protein Supplement/MRP. Make it liquidy so you can chug it down.
You can try adding:
+Strawberries
+Flax Seeds
+Ground Nuts of any kind
+Nutella
+Apple and Cinnamon

I like the Strawberries

1 pint milk
1 banana
2 scoops chocolate whey
1 tbs honey
80g oats

903 calories, gg.

Do the baby spinach leaves have much effect on the taste of the shake? I like the idea, but I am a little curious.

yea takes the sweet and tangy taste of the oats and veggies and replaces them with a mild taste and aroma of ass

DezZ