Need Beach Body Advice

Ok forget the model I put above. Rampant, how do i achieve your physique please tell me!!!

how old till i get those wrinkles and how many servings of pizza a day? :joy:

Google “James Hetfield”…

1 Like

raw foods only diet : specifically groupies, strippers and air stewardesses.
Add jagermeister if need seasoning.

1 Like

Ahh man I miss my early 20s! My typical diet right there!

ive been on that raw food diet since i was 7 :wink:

It is gonna take you at least a year if not way more imo. Let’s say you want to stay at your weight and be 11-12% bf like a model and means you have to add 20 pounds of muscle to your frame lose a significant amount of fat. You look like 20% bf currently.

If you are a genetic freak it is gonna take you a lot shorter. But no genetic freak started out skinny fat, they either started out skinny but ripped with muscle definition (e.g, Flex Wheeler, Kevin Levrone) or big and bulky (e.g, Jay Cutler). But most people started out like you, average, so you don’t have to worry.

You got no business trying to diss anyone else with that skinny fat cookie dough body of yours

2 Likes

umadbro? catch me in 3 months

While I don’t agree with a lot of what you have to say at this point, I am genuinely curious as to what your progress will be in 3 months and wish you the best, you have been getting a lot of good advice from the EyeDentist in your log, I hope you give it the proper weight and use it.

Also, this shit had me laughing haha

2 Likes

thanks

1 week progress no pump

LOL @ “1 week progress” as if we’re supposed to see something different.

2 Likes

imagine withe the pump though

4 Likes

Have made some progress at the 2 week mark.

i see great things ahead

The only way to judge actually progress is to replicate your pose in the original pic. Everything else is just a guess.

i will at the 3 month mark. But I myself noticed fuller, harder muscle.

I want ppl to see big change but I am impatient

I literally see no difference yet

1 Like

There’s definitely a difference. You could probably score a pro card with a few weeks more effort followed by a water cut.

5 Likes

How about while you are trying to improve your body, take some time to try to improve your attitude. It will take just as much effort and time but it can be just as rewarding.

Also it may save your pretty face from being mashed up by a pissed of acquaintance.

3 Likes